Elvis Presley and Bono's American Wife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"...divorce attorney".... That's rich. :eyebrow:

And I seriously doubt there's any chance of that happening anyway, Grande Hermano. :tsk: Just like Kelly, when you said "I do" you got what I refer to as "Life w/no Chance of Parole!" :ohmy: :lmao: :hug:

Glad to hear you had a good time. :wink: I'm expecting the same from my upcoming experience in Charlotte.

By the way, I've told anyone else who would listen... did you know I got B's autograph in NY? :yes: Got plans for a group photo at Charlotte to round out my collection. :D

Mr. BAW said:
You're too astute...:sexywink:

I just wanna see pic's....I was too high,,,all I got from BAW, Elvis and Mrs. Edge was a hand wave!
Hello - met you guys, I was in front of BAW andwas it Mrs The Edge? - in the fan club line on 12/5. Mr. BAW, I remember you taking off back to your hotel to get dinner.

I never ate a proper meal the whole trip! Except the Continental breakfasts at the hotel. :rolleyes: Just didn't think about it! (so why the $#@& didn't I lose any weight on this trip !?!!? :p )

Anyway, good to meet you guys.

It was nice to meet someone from the older crowd...I did go back for dinner and then I received a call from Hewson who met me at a local pub...I was in the Club level during the concert, what a show! glad to have met you...I've added you to my "Who have you met list!" :)

Back
Top Bottom