Did you see my WAR flag Manchester???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notlarry

Babyface
Last night was amazing and reading some posts in here that the crowd was a bit weak is lame in itself.

We were going crazy , people were complaining about the flag being in the way, complaining about wristbands, complaining about the weather, but those folks couldn't agree on the colour of shite!

I had a great time and want to thank them for a cracking start, here's to them!

PS say hi if our vintage 'been waved before at many gigs' WAR tour flag caught your eye, or even just had your eye out!

Yes idid!And it looked cool as f**k!I had trouble getting a wrist band but it worked out in the end and i was against the rail on the left b-stage,we were also going crazy and loved the show as did everyone near us .But who wouldn't when you get 4ft from Bono,Edge and Adam atleast 3 times.Should of started 1 hour later though for the light show.

Yeah I saw it, you were at the front of the b-stage on Adams side eh? I was just down from you on the right hand side about half way down the cat walk.

dancingcat said:
Yes idid!And it looked cool as f**k!I had trouble getting a wrist band but it worked out in the end and i was against the rail on the left b-stage,we were also going crazy and loved the show as did everyone near us .But who wouldn't when you get 4ft from Bono,Edge and Adam atleast 3 times.Should of started 1 hour later though for the light show.

That's about it in a nutshell! I had trouble with wristbands too, and was initially gutted when they let the B gate in and we saw all the people already in there, just chilling really. I thought eh??? but finally did the jedi mind trick on some steward for a night to remember for a long long time.

Lo-Fi said:
Yeah I saw it, you were at the front of the b-stage on Adams side eh? I was just down from you on the right hand side about half way down the cat walk.

That was us Lo! Cheers Aye!

yeah i saw it i was behind the barriers about 8 people deep centre/adam side and crowd was going crazy here throughout the whole show!

I was stood to the right of you - cool flag, sad flag pole.

you did,nt wave it in sunday bloody sunday

i thought bono might have taken it

Ive got a picture of your war flag at home (at work at mo), it came out well, not sure who was on b stage at time but your flag looks really good in the foreground.

Yep I saw it. Me and my friend both said how cool it was.

I was at the front rail on the outside of the catwalk Adams side and every time we turned to look on to the b stage the flag looked real good.

I also thought Bono might have taken it.
:)

liverpool u2 fan said:
I was stood to the right of you - cool flag, sad flag pole.

you did,nt wave it in sunday bloody sunday

i thought bono might have taken it

You're not wrong, it's one sad pole, but you know how it is with our health and safety aware stewards,we couldn't risk clubbing people with it.

Bono and Larry were so close to taking it at one point during Yahweh I had to tell them to back off! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom