Did you see Bono pinch Adam's butt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he tries to goad reactions out of them onstage or something. He's funny. Entertaining. I saw them in Seattle on the 25th. Awesome show.

haha, so that is true. i had to do a double take. i saw bono do it, but then i thought my mind was just playing tricks on me, lol!

:ohmy:

I was standing right in front of Adam 2 people back and I laughed out loud when he pinched his butt. Lucky bastards, like LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said, Bono gets to pinch Adam's ass, and Adam gets to have his ass pinched by Bono. :drool: :wink: I have never had as much fun at a show than I did at Chicago 4. Absolutely amazing....

--> I am totally drained from the 4 shows this week, I can't imagine how the band must feel. I can't wait until September!

Last edited:
u2forlife said:
If there was anyone sitting behind the stage at the 5/12 concert did you see Bono pinch Adam's butt? I wish I had pictures to show.

I think I met you in the bar at the Park Hyatt--drop me an email if you see this: ruffian@u2email.com. I sent you an email but not sure it made it through...

Adam has been so :drool: AMAZING this whole tour!!! I cannot wait to see them agian when they come back to Chicago!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom