Did they meet fans before Sunday's show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hibricc

Refugee
Anybody know if they came out to sign/shake with fans before Sunday's Boston show? Trying to figure the chances for this afternoon...

hibricc said:
Anybody know if they came out to sign/shake with fans before Sunday's Boston show? Trying to figure the chances for this afternoon...

I haven't heard anything about Sunday, but I was also thinking about heading over early to see if I could get a handshake or a photo or two. Where do I go even?

*is vaguely clueless*

They drove in at about 5:20 and the whole GA line cheered, and bono (I guess) was waving to us out of the SUV. It was pretty cold down there.

No, they didn't. I waited by the entrance ramp for 3 hours with the hope they'd come out and sign or at least shake hands (and yes, it was freezing). Bono rolled down his window right by me and said "Sorry guys, we're late for soundcheck, gotta go!" at around 5:35 and that was it. :sad: Damn.

an_cat said:
No, they didn't. I waited by the entrance ramp for 3 hours with the hope they'd come out and sign or at least shake hands (and yes, it was freezing). Bono rolled down his window right by me and said "Sorry guys, we're late for soundcheck, gotta go!" at around 5:35 and that was it. :sad: Damn.

... and what about Monday night? Can't imagine they got there early enough after Sunday night's marathon show....

Edge came out on Monday and did a lap of autographs in the freezing cold. Around 4:30PM or so, maybe a bit earlier.

I was there too. He shook my hand and I got a lot of pics of him. It was more closer to 5, I think.

lauramullen said:
I was there too. He shook my hand and I got a lot of pics of him. It was more closer to 5, I think.

I have a photo I want Edge to sign, but we were POSITIVE that they wouldn't come out in the weather, so we didn't get there until 5:30.

Shoot me now.

sorry think i posted in wrong place before they spent about 10 or 15 minutes chatting and signing outside their hotel mon afternoon

In Boston night 2? Larry stayed at the FleetCenter for a couple of hours after the show. I met him and got a picture/autograph at about 12:40 in the morning, December 06th near the loading dock.

SMB

Back
Top Bottom