Denver 4/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way avsgirl...

I asked two separate cute red headed shortish girls if they were avsgirl... no cigar ;)

I flew in from Boston to see the 4/20 show and had a wonderful time. I had a prime bar seat at Brooklyns before the show and met many great U2 fans, including the U2 "Blinking light guy". The show rocked, the fans were pumped, it was cool to see the band in a city other than Boston. Thank you Denver, for showing me a good time!

Miroslava said:
By the way avsgirl...

I asked two separate cute red headed shortish girls if they were avsgirl... no cigar ;)

LOL! Aww! :cute:

When I got dressed that morning, I thought "No one from Interference is ever going to spot me like this!" All my hair was hidden because I had on a dark blue hoodie, with my Czech hockey hat over that. And I was so windburned that I looked quite awful--and homeless!! :)

I was bummed not to meet anyone from the Blue Crack, I imagined all U2 fans in line were on here!!

I'd agree somewhat with the sound problems at the Pepsi Center (I had a hard time understanding some of the words), but I overall had a really great time. The people in my section (Right behind the stage) were totally excited - screaming, jumping up and down, etc. so it seemed to help make it fun! Great pictures!

My sister and I flew up from Houston to the Denver 4/20 and 4/21 shows. We met up with one of my roommates from college that lives up there. Anyway, we did a full 3 days of sightseeing on top of our shows. The 21st we went to Pikes Peak and almost didn't make it to the concert in time b/c of a huge traffic jam on I-25 in Colorado Springs. This was their first U2 shows ever - these were my 3rd and 4th shows after one each on PopMart and Elevation.

We took a bunch of pics of Bono & co. which I'll try to link on a website then link on here.

MysteryGirl - I loved your rundown of the week it was great! We had the exact same thoughts about Kings Of Leon - in fact had every intention of skipping them the second night traffic jam or not. LOL - yeah the hail was pretty bizarre too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom