December 9th Honolulu Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya....I just typed my whole story..REALLY LONG...then it told me i had too many smilies so I had to go back but the whole thing was gone!! I am cry :sad:

oh well....i'll do it later :wink:

Catlady said:
yes, maddy was up, so were several others--it might have been a record for most fans on stage in a single show. :)

A few people I was near recognized you and pointed you out, so I saw your spot on the rail along the catwalk leading up to the b-stage. :applaud:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Maddy, your screen name should've been Mom'sLil'BonoMagnet :wink:

:lmao: That's a good one!!!

On a side note, I'm so buried with work and I can't get ANYTHING done. I have some pictures I want to upload and see if they came out. Nothing close-up or anything cuz I have a crap camera, but I wanted to give it a shot. I had just gotten a camera phone on Thursday, and I think I got a couple of good ones there, but I don't have the accessories to hook it up to the computer yet (if I posted that already, sorry, I'm beyond loopy :crack:

Last edited:
If you don't want to buy the phone accessories ASAP, you can email them off the phone. Depending on your plan and options you may have to pay up to a quarter a message though.

I had tried last week to email pics to myself, but they didn't seem to work. I don't know why, unless I was doing something wrong. I had sent them to others too, but no luck. :shrug:

I didn't buy the accessories at the store at the time, because I thought I might find them online cheaper. Already had to pay more in the store for the phone, so....

after party:

11789625.jpg

11789624.jpg

11789648.jpg

I can't get these any larger even with watermarks :grumpy:

This one has kellyahearn and Storiesforboys (Laura). They were on Edge's b-stage

11789229.jpg

11784337.jpg

anyone have access to larger photos w/watermarks on Wire Image?

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
Great :camera: Mads! Why didn't you say hello!!! If you have a photo of yourself, PM or email me. I want to know which woman you were. :hyper:
I know I should have, but I'm too shy to approach people. I actually recognized a lot of Interferencers but I didn't want to seem stalkerish so I kept to myself. :lol:
I don't think I can PM, but this was me in the line.

ga5b.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Maddy's Mom -

This is Amiee (morrow's wife)....

When John brought Maddy up front, I was the lady behind her who kept my arms on the rail around her so she wouldn't get squished. I also asked her if she was excited, so she may remember. Anyway, we took some video from "Maddy's perspective" and we have Bono walking over to her and pulling her up on stage. Due to my battery losing power, we cut off the camera after she was walking up the ramp. My husband will try to edit it down to a postable size, but right now the video file size is 183MB!! If you want to send me your address I will be happy to mail a CD to you with the full file, as well as the full versions of the 3 pictures I took, too. I'll (hopefully) post the pics for you right now if I can figure out how. Just email me at amiee@u2.com if you'd like me to send them to you. And congratulations!!!!!!!

LittleGirl1.jpg

LittleGirl2.jpg

LittleGirl3.jpg

I need a tears of joy smilie
joytears.gif
tearsofjoy.gif

Those are beautiful. I will email you. I thought I did this morning, but I can't remember anything anymore, LOL.

Hey Maddie ... do you have any idea how many women here would love to have been in your shoes for JUST ONE MOMENT that night? Don't you ever forget it, girl... You're one of Bono's special ladies now! And I for one am JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Ya....I just typed my whole story..REALLY LONG...then it told me i had too many smilies so I had to go back but the whole thing was gone!! I am cry :sad:

Awh! :hug:

That's really frustrating, ain't it?

I've had that happen on numerous occassions.
Sometimes for too many smilies and other times, because I took too long to decide what I wanted to write that by the time I was ready to post, I'd already been automatically logged of.

My advise: before you click submit reply, always copy your text and paste it in to notepad.

Here are some pics from my camera phone. Still have to unload the camera. Since it's a crap camera, I was just taking shots and crossing my fingers, since I had the camera & plenty of battery.

Window In The Skies graphics
U2-HawaiiWindowInTheSky.jpg

Sometimes...
U2-HawaiiSYCMIOYO.jpg

U2-HawaiiBluelights.jpg

U2-HawaiiAdam.jpg

U2-Hawaii.jpg

Eddie Vedder on the video screen
EddieVedder.jpg

Lila64 said:
after party:

11789625.jpg

11789624.jpg

11789648.jpg

I can't get these any larger even with watermarks :grumpy:

This one has kellyahearn and Storiesforboys (Laura). They were on Edge's b-stage

11789229.jpg

11784337.jpg

anyone have access to larger photos w/watermarks on Wire Image?

So if you go on stage you're invited to after party? Cool....I thought that was a secret

Great :camera: U2ITNOL!!! You only missed one photo :wink:

And those are great pics Mads, especially knowing that I was within a few feet of you and the view we had :drool:
How does one get prints of these :shifty:

Thanks. It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-W1. It's okay for a little point and shoot.

Back
Top Bottom