Debbie Met Edge For Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
Debbie met Edge for me (she met Bono, too!)
debbiebonochicago2005sml.jpg

"...The concerts (9+10 May) were awesome - the lighting, the stage design, the interaction between U2 and the audience. The group sounded better than ever - Bono´s voice is sharp and clear, Edge´s guitar playing is on fire, Adam has never been better (both in guitar playing and interaction with the audience) and Larry is just Larry - always precisional in his drumming and comfortable in his role as U2´s newest vocalist. I will be seeing U2 twice more during the 3rd leg of the tour - once in Dallas and in a venue that I am still trying to find tix for (GA hopefully!). It was indeed a real pleasure to meet the Edge on Thursday 12 May 2005 as he come out of his car to sign some autographs and take some pics. This was the first time all week that the Edge had spent so much time with the "fans" outside the United Center. One funny thing that happened was when I told Edge that we all really love his foot-stomping when he's playing his guitar. The crowd of people eagerly agreed with me and I think Edge blushed a little! It was really a sweet moment."
by Debbie Ann (Interferencer Jamila) - ONE - iris_lotus_blossom@hotmail.com
edgebydebbiejuly12maychicago1sml.jpg

edgebydebbiejuly12maychicago2sml.jpg

edgebydebbiejuly12maychicago3sml.jpg

Ps: Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much Debbie:hug:, to tell Edge about his foot-stomping when he´s playing his guitar, really it was my dream to tell him the same...and thank you soooooooooooo much for the Edge´s autograph you sent me! Congratulations for your meeting with Bono and for your commitment in the name of love - carry each other with so positive attitude and words.
(in the first photo Debbie is face to face with Bono! Debbie took the three photos of Edge while talked with him!)

by Regina O'Numb
http://www.reginaonumb.blogger.com.br

Last edited:
I'm overwhelmed that my face is all over Interference today - it wasn't planned that way.

I'm just glad that I was able to do this for you, Reg. Hopefully U2 will get their butts to Brasil next year for you and all our other Brasilian friends to enjoy in person.

I'm also very impressed with my photos - I didn't think that they would turn out that good!

:edge: :camera: ;)

Jamila said:
I'm overwhelmed that my face is all over Interference today - it wasn't planned that way.

I'm just glad that I was able to do this for you, Reg. Hopefully U2 will get their butts to Brasil next year for you and all our other Brasilian friends to enjoy in person.

I'm also very impressed with my photos - I didn't think that they would turn out that good!

:edge: :camera: ;)

hi dear, oh God I put on you all the lights....so sorry, I know you´re a discreet person, but I must thank you and let your photo beside Edge´s photos in this case, it´s a sort of homage for you....I hope you understand my fan-side, here. And your photos of Edge are very clear, very very...are wonder!!!!!!! I hope U2 really could play in Brazil, then I´ll turn for you, related with your Bono. You deserve all the beautiful things!
:hug: big Bono´s hugs for you Jamila!

Thanks, my dear friend, for you very kind words and continued support.

I really don't mind all the attention, I just didn't want people to think that I planned it.;)

I can't wait for U2 to play at least Brasil, if not Chile and Argentina.

South American fans are some of the most faithful U2 fans in the world!

I could use all the Bono hugs I can get right now, Reg. :up:

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom