Dallas show pics - POST EM HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanisheyes74

The Fly
I saw TONS of cameras at the show..cmon, where are they?!!! :wink:

btw, not to move traffic from this great website, but does anyone know of other popular u2 forums where someone might post pics?

I met a guy Sat nite and he was supposed to email me some pics and haven't heard from him :sad: i am hoping I come across the pics somehow, somewhere.

if you don't want to share the info on the board, just email to me :

erykah0708@yahoo.com

thx

Last edited:
not the most flattering pic of me, but hey I was rocking out! :wink:

This is my husband's cousin. He was the only one w/ out a spouse that nite but he had the ticket into the Ellipse and took me w/ him...woo hoo

AndyErica.jpg

One of the reasons why more pics haven't surfaced from Dallas is that the AAC first said "no cameras" and a lot of people put their cameras in their cars only for the AAC to reverse themselves after the numbers had already been called for the GA!

Otherwise, there would be a lot more pics form Dallas. ;)

Jamila said:
One of the reasons why more pics haven't surfaced from Dallas is that the AAC first said "no cameras" and a lot of people put their cameras in their cars only for the AAC to reverse themselves after the numbers had already been called for the GA!

Otherwise, there would be a lot more pics form Dallas. ;)

Yeah, that was bullshit. I put my camera in my car when I put my chairs and cooler up.

Spanisheyes74 said:
not the most flattering pic of me, but hey I was rocking out! :wink:

This is my husband's cousin. He was the only one w/ out a spouse that nite but he had the ticket into the Ellipse and took me w/ him...woo hoo

AndyErica.jpg

Love the shirt you're wearing!!! :up:

thanks, I made it :wink:

yea, AAC really pissed me off w/ that whole camera crap. I had a 20D that would have taken prof. quality shots if they didn't ruin it! :mad:

Spanisheyes74 said:
thanks, I made it :wink:

yea, AAC really pissed me off w/ that whole camera crap. I had a 20D that would have taken prof. quality shots if they didn't ruin it! :mad:

No way they would have allowed a 20D in. That's a so called "professional type SLR camera." Those type of cameras are not allowed into concerts. Point and Shoot type of cameras are allowed.
I professionally shoot many concerts per year and 100% of bands will not allow any type of SLR either digital or film.

I put some pics up in the lil photo section. Go to the admin accouncement that says post your photos here. Enjoy.

Yeah, AAC ticked me off with the camera bit, I walked back out and got mine...thank goodness too!

Back
Top Bottom