close to bono & boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
My husband and went to the Nov.22 msg show. We had seats behind the stage loge section but last row. After being 1st row behind the stage and Larry, I couldn't sit where I was. At 8:50 we ran down to the first row and moved in direct line with Larry.
Here come the boys waving and smiling making eye contact with Bono was the best. The show was undescribable, you had to be there. I am still flying. My fav part I think is Love & Peace with Bono bang on those drums. Even though we were behind the stage is was awsome and the closest I have ever been! Oct 7th was the same but I think this show was the best I have ever seen (11 in all). Bono waving, saying hello, hello, right at me!!!!
Then 11/22 with Mysterious Ways he came around back and for a few seconds we were insync with each other dancing. Its a wonderful journey with these guys over the last 25 years!!!!

My 13 year old daughter and I were at this show (she was the girl Bono pulled on stage during Mysterious Ways) and we are both still high from that euphoric experience! It was such a thrill to be that close to these men I have adored and respected for 18 years. I think I'm in withdrawal...

what an enormous thrill for your daughter. I was very happy for her.:applaud: Next time I hope I can bring my kids, tix are so expensive, next time maybe it'll be cheaper one day. So how does your daughter live a normal life now? I don't think I could live normal again.:laugh: I'm just happy I had a moment w/ the man.

Back
Top Bottom