Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:

I think the hubby might end up divorcing you anyway, and I really do not need to be in anyone's divorce papers as grounds for the decision :uhoh:

:lol:

Yeah, I think he is glad that the whole tour thing is over... well, for now anyway!! :giggle:

Dreams of Hawaii... :drool:

I do have to give him credit, he was such a good sport about this whole thing :hug:

He did get a kick out of you guys and really liked everyone, and he actually said he was glad that I went and met such nice people along the way... awwwwwww....

Can we clone your hubby?

He really was a damn good sport about the whole thing...

I mean he:

1. Read the crazy "legal letters" I sent to him requesting your presence in Detroit for the 10/24 show

2. Allowed a group of 4-5 girls to sign in unison pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase while making this face :sad: Still requesting the Detroit show...

3. After feeling bad, he says go to Atlanta with that crazy chick that you REALLY don't know and have fun!

4. Drove with you to Cleveland last minute right AFTER the Buffalo show just so you would have company for the drive... Then he entertained himself while you camped with us crazy chicks...

5. Drove all of us back and forth to the ETS party to get our tickets and god bless his soul, he put up with a frantic Casey and I like it was nothing...

So in conclusion, someone struck the hubby lottery :hug:

Miroslava said:
Oh btw...

Booked air: April 6th-16th... :shh:

How's the convince the hubby mission coming along :shifty:

Keep your fingers crossed... I don't want to jinx myself, but he was especially interested when I told him about the timeshare, and if that doesn't pan out I found some nice hotels that are decently priced... :wink:

:whistle:

Miroslava said:
Can we clone your hubby?

He really was a damn good sport about the whole thing...

I mean he:

1. Read the crazy "legal letters" I sent to him requesting your presence in Detroit for the 10/24 show

2. Allowed a group of 4-5 girls to sign in unison pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase while making this face :sad: Still requesting the Detroit show...

3. After feeling bad, he says go to Atlanta with that crazy chick that you REALLY don't know and have fun!

4. Drove with you to Cleveland last minute right AFTER the Buffalo show just so you would have company for the drive... Then he entertained himself while you camped with us crazy chicks...

5. Drove all of us back and forth to the ETS party to get our tickets and god bless his soul, he put up with a frantic Casey and I like it was nothing...

So in conclusion, someone struck the hubby lottery :hug:

Whoa, you are NOT kidding... that poor guy should get a medal!!! :love:

He did get some extra cool stuff for Christmas this year, he sure deserved it!!! :bow: *gives thanks for extremely understanding husband!!!*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

My birthday falls in that week. DAMNIT!!!!!!!

I have to tell myself I cannot go anywhere this year. :sad:

hi Michelle! :wave: :hug:

Donuts and kahula and coffee at 7am, good times!!! :laugh:

Hi April!!! :wave: :hug:

Mmmmmm, I could definitely go for some kahlua and coffee right now...

Come with us!!! You can doooooooooooo it!!!! :dancing:

So we definitely have to get together in March then to celebrate both our birthdays and have a 3 month reunion :hyper:

Oh, and to add to the "your husband is a saint", he did put up with you, Mr. Bacardi and I drunkenly singing U2 songs in some bar (just don't ask me which :uhoh: ) in Buffalo :lol:

His face was priceless!

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Oh, and to add to the "your husband is a saint", he did put up with you, Mr. Bacardi and I drunkenly singing U2 songs in some bar (just don't ask me which :uhoh: ) in Buffalo :lol:

His face was priceless!

This is true... :lmao:

Drunkenly singing BADLY, I might add... :wink:

BonoIsAGod said:

This is true... :lmao:

Drunkenly singing BADLY, I might add... :wink:

Well if Mr. Bacardi was singing, then yes, the badly part was true... I think you and I were probably fine...

If you have the time, you should download the Ultraviolet video he posted in the Portland thread :lmao:

It is :drool:

Miroslava said:

Well if Mr. Bacardi was singing, then yes, the badly part was true... I think you and I were probably fine...

If you have the time, you should download the Ultraviolet video he posted in the Portland thread :lmao:

It is :drool:

You and I sounded like angels... :angel:

I'll have to check out that video, I am sure it is, ummm, fascinating to say the least, especially if Mr. Bacardi is singing... :drool: :wink: *needs smiley for plugging ears*

On to another Cleveland-y topic...

did anyone ever get Casey's pictures?

:madwife:

She's got some that are of particularly high interest to me :reject:

BonoIsAGod said:

You and I sounded like angels... :angel:

I'll have to check out that video, I am sure it is, ummm, fascinating to say the least, especially if Mr. Bacardi is singing... :drool: :wink: *needs smiley for plugging ears*

Mr. Bacardi???:ohmy:

For ALL of the Adam loving we/I have gotten I have VERY little proof of it :( (not that I am complaining mind you, but it would be nice)

I never did find any good Cleveland from behind the stage pictures...

This is the best one I have:

j8hamr.jpg

Miroslava's additional proof that Aaaaaaaaaaaaaadam loooooooooooooves heeeeeeeeeeeeer and they're gonnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet maaaaaaaaaarried

:lmao:

Vegas 1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/atu2com/59964140/

You see me second row, with THE red shirt, right below the neck of Adam's bass

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atu2com/59963885/

Same thing... and you can actually see Alli and Mr. Bacardi in that picture...

Vegas II
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72507144@N00/61129826/

Me pointing at Adam :nerd:

Romi and Alli are there too :lol: And Mr. Bacardi's face is blocked my me... :p

Chicago 9/20
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59777973@N00/45481627/

I am claiming adam is looking at me. Prove otherwise :madwife:

Last edited:
bfloxng said:

Adam is looking at Bono's ass. Here's my proof: He's Adam.

I know you get all jealous of the Adam/Bono love and you want him all to yourself, but you really have got to learn to share :shame:

bfloxng said:

Yes, I remember the pointing.

Right before you snatched the guitar pick out of his hand like a monkey snatching a peanut at a Zoo.

I CARESSED HIS FINGERS! :angry:

And alright my dearest ladies... my cheesetastic review at u2tours is up

:hug:

Last edited:
Remember I asked?

"A black shirt?" You need to wear bright colored shirts to find yourself in pics!! :ohmy:

:lol:

:nerd:

Miroslava said:
I CARESSED HIS FINGERS! :angry:

um hank...we need to go to video review.

:|

after further review, the call stands:
You snatched that pick like a starving monkey grabbing a peanut from a passerby at a petting zoo.

Back
Top Bottom