Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very good description JD. I'm up for a party at Miro's.

Beverly we're only an hour apart (and anyone else nearby) we should have a get together sooner than a year.

All the pictures look AMAZING

Can someone recommend a Digital Camera that takes great Concert photos? Sam, Your pictures look great!

I know a lot it has to do with lighting and all, but still my Canon is about to die on me hehe...

Help! I need somebody...

jd45177 said:

It's actually heartbreaking. My son will be in college the next time we're lucky enough for them to tour. I don't know why but I'm having such a hard time recollecting the Cleveland show, all I can dredge up are bits and pieces. It's so hard to explain what one goes through at a U2 show, the love, the emotion, the anticipation, the tears, the adrenalin, just the feeling of fullness...if Heaven is like that, I can't wait.

Oh my gosh JD...I'm having the SAME problem--it's like I didn't even go to the show. I remember bits here and there, but it feel like it was years ago instead of a week! I think that's part of the reason why I got so despressed a few days ago...it felt as if I'd somehow screwed up or done something wrong because I didn't remember the show the way I remember movies...
I'm wondering if some of it doens't have to do with having a camera. I wonder if I was so into taking pictures that I wasn't "there"--and that just makes me more sad!
Santa should bring me the Chicago DVD--I think that will help my memory!!

enggirl said:
I wonder if I was so into taking pictures that I wasn't "there"--and that just makes me more sad!

Oy my gosh Enggirl...I was thinking the same thing, I was so into taking pictures and focusing the camera instead of focusing on the show...AND sending text messages during "One." I did get a few good pictures of my son though.

I have lots of great pics but am having a hard time making the files small enough. If I can figure this out, I'll post some stuff in the next couple of days--wish me luck and check back! :)

I dunno what to say...only that tonight's show is the last show on this leg. :(

I've been watching the Chicago dvd, but it isn't the same if you know what I mean. Oy. Another 3-4 yrs til the boys do it all over again. It's gonna be GA all the way baby! :D Totally spoiled by my experience at the this show. And I'm gonna try to go to more shows too.

ladyhawke34 said:
I dunno what to say...only that tonight's show is the last show on this leg. :(

I've been watching the Chicago dvd, but it isn't the same if you know what I mean. Oy. Another 3-4 yrs til the boys do it all over again. It's gonna be GA all the way baby! :D Totally spoiled by my experience at the this show. And I'm gonna try to go to more shows too.

Yes yes yes to all of this. Chicago DVD- I cannot even look at it now, not the same!! 3-4 more years :sad:. GA all the way- totally spoiled :yes:. AND MORE SHOWS FOR SURE (social worker now tries to saveup enough money to do that in four years!) :drool:

I posted my pics from this show over in Pleba, so I'm just gonna leave the link here. I'm still getting used to posting pics here, so I had trouble enough posting them once. So here's this link...

http://forum.interference.com/t150058.html

I'm pretty happy with how they came out, considering it was dark and I was using zoom. :ohmy:

Aw, no. It still has life... I hadn't seen the last couple post and had actually missed that other picture thread... :D

We can keep this going!! :wave:

I still have to scan in my pics and post them... my digital sucks at concerts so I had to use the old standby 35mm camera:madspit:

And I completely understand about taking pics at the shows, I am always torn between "Should I take pics to remember these moments" or "Should I just soak up every minute possible"... I don't want to watch the concert through my camera lens but I want to try to get as many good shots as possible :huh: I guess I'm not much help, am I?? :(

Miroslava - let us know when you would like to host the reunion, I'll bring the coffee & Kaluha... you've gotta do what you've gotta do to keep warm :wink:

Even if it is at 7:00 am :lol:

Aw :hug:

I need spring to get here so I can go visit you in Buffalo or you can come to Detroit!!! :hyper:

and let's see, I think we said 6 month reunion for everyone, so sometime in June? :hmm:

Hi Michelle! :wave:

I tried to do pics at my first 2 shows, then I realized that my pics don't look that much different from the millions of those posted from other nights. I now prefer just being able to totally get into the show :yes:

And yay for Kahlua and bad-fo-yo-ass doughnuts :drool:

Miroslava said:
Even if it is at 7:00 am :lol:

Aw :hug:

I need spring to get here so I can go visit you in Buffalo or you can come to Detroit!!! :hyper:

and let's see, I think we said 6 month reunion for everyone, so sometime in June? :hmm:

Nothing better than kahlua at 7:00 am :drool:

Yay for spring!!! Get here NOW!!!! We need to party again... :wink:

I'm up for a reunion anytime, just let me know where to show up and what to show up with :D :dance: :hug:

BonoIsAGod said:

Nothing better than kahlua at 7:00 am :drool:

Yay for spring!!! Get here NOW!!!! We need to party again... :wink:

I'm up for a reunion anytime, just let me know where to show up and what to show up with :D :dance: :hug:

We don't need anything but our funky selves (and maybe some adult beverages and bootlegs, but that's easy enough to handle)

I miss some of you already :scream:

:hug:

bonosloveslave said:
Hi Michelle! :wave:

I tried to do pics at my first 2 shows, then I realized that my pics don't look that much different from the millions of those posted from other nights. I now prefer just being able to totally get into the show :yes:

And yay for Kahlua and bad-fo-yo-ass doughnuts :drool:

Hi Beth!!! :wave:

I was thinking the same thing, so many people post fantastic photos, so now I try to shoot just a few to optimize prime viewing of Bono and Adam :drool: I try to get just a few of my own to put in my scrapbook :nerd: Yay for getting totally into the show, though!! :hyper: All we need is a pogoing smiley!!

Mmmmmm, Kahlua and bad-fo-yo-ass doughnuts... ok, who wants to hit up the nearest gas station???

I don't REALLY want to, but anything for this band.........

Where the heck is Casey? :angry:

**I just wanna say here that Cleveland was my most fun experience out of my 5 GAs, inside and outside, for whatever that's worth - all because of the great girlies I was with**

:hug:s

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

We don't need anything but our funky selves (and maybe some adult beverages and bootlegs, but that's easy enough to handle)

I miss some of you already :scream:

:hug:

Hey you're just too funky for me... having a little Geroge Michael moment there :wink:

I miss you guys too!!! :sad: Yeah, I think a 3 month reunion is in the works... I don't think we'll make it 6 months!!

bonosloveslave said:
I don't REALLY want to, but anything for this band.........

Where the heck is Casey? :angry:

**I just wanna say here that Cleveland was my most fun experience out of my 5 GAs, inside and outside, for whatever that's worth - all because of the great girlies I was with**

:hug:s

Seriously, no doubt!! The things we do for this band... :love:

Ohhhhh Casey... come out come out wherever you are!!! Start posting here with us woman!! :madwife: :wink:

Cleveland was just soooo much fun, and it was that much more fun because I got to share it with you gals :hug: It really made my experience that much more special, I wouldn't have wanted to share that with anyone else!!

Ok, I refuse to cry for the 4th time today :madwife: But yes we need us some April and some Casey... :love:

I must agree, out of all my shows (and lord knows there were quite a few) Cleveland was the speshialest thanks to you chicks :cheesygrouphug:

:love:

Last edited:
I jsut wish that the QueenofohioU would post, I'm a bit worried about her now. Not a word from her :sad:

I didn't get to meet her... But she only had very few posts here right?

And hmmm... I know she really wanted a dance

:reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I MISS YOU GUYS! I MISS THE TOUR! I MISS ADAM'S CUTE ASS! :sad:

We cannot cry New Year's Eve, Miro, alrighty? :madwife: :lol: Unless they're happy U2 tears!

I miss Adam's butt too!!! :cry: :scream:

:lol:

And ok, no bawling on New Year's.... by the way we need to figure out wtf we are doing :uhoh:

*gets on that*

Back
Top Bottom