Chicago rocked last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:

if i had to pick a song from pop discotheque would be one of the last i'd pick, but the way they changed up the song, and the light show they put on with it, it absolutely blew me away. where did you find that clip, i neeeed to see it or get an mp3.

yeah, edge played keyboard during OOTS.

i think Bono was either drunk or hopped up on pain killers during the 9/21 show.

It's in the audio/video section. Queen Bee made it, I think, from two clips.

Chizip we looked for you afterward to say 'bye, but we didn't see you. Hope you had a good trip back and thank you for all your hard work with the line...

Both nights were amazing, but being front and center in the ellipse, OMG. I was almost catatonic when we walked out of there...I can die now, seriously.

oh my just watched a clip of discoteque, (not the one that was on U2log, but another that was posted on this site) and my oh my does it rock,

chizip anymore shows left for you sir?

I can't believe they didn't play The Fly at Chicago II!!! :shocked:

I'm in shock. This is the first time all tour they didn't play this song! (correct me if I am wrong). It's seriously the best part of the show though, and I would definitely be disappointed if they didn't play it.

HOWEVER, they did play Bad, which totally makes up for it and beyond for me.

It's really amazing that they played Bad two consecutive nights in the same city. Maybe they finally realized it's the songs their loyal fans look forward to most so they are finally playing it more frequently. I'm glad, because I'm seriously going to meld if they play Bad at Philly II ...:drool:

the bad on the second night was cool because they did the first time as a snippet, and it was basically the whole song, so it was a long ass snippet.

but still, no zoo station, the fly, or discotheque was a bit of a letdown.

Chizip said:
the bad on the second night was cool because they did the first time as a snippet, and it was basically the whole song, so it was a long ass snippet.

but still, no zoo station, the fly, or discotheque was a bit of a letdown.

negativity :tsk:

suz4u2 said:
Who is she! I have to email her !!! I was so jealous! What is her name on here and how do I find her?!!!

She was there both nights...On 9/20 she spoke spanish into Bono's mic and on 9/21 she got pulled up!!:hyper:

Here's some of my pix from last night...

larry.jpg

edge-again.jpg

drummer-keyboard-boy.jpg

Chizip said:

it was decent, pretty much the same as the first leg. the new graphics are kind of weird, just some heads spinning around.

this new version of discotheque is freaking amazing though. probably my favorite moment of the whole tour was seeing that, even more so than zoo station and the fly. it freaking kicked ass.

I TOTALLY agree!!! My other favorite moment was FAST CARS on night 2!!!

Incredible shows!!!

Catlady said:
Chizip we looked for you afterward to say 'bye, but we didn't see you. Hope you had a good trip back and thank you for all your hard work with the line...

Both nights were amazing, but being front and center in the ellipse, OMG. I was almost catatonic when we walked out of there...I can die now, seriously.

Were you there with your niece? I may have been behind you with my daughter...

Glad you enjoyed the show!

Carmelu2fan said:

She was there both nights...On 9/20 she spoke spanish into Bono's mic and on 9/21 she got pulled up!!:hyper:

I thought her name is Miroslava...a member here...?

I've heard she's danced with bono before.

Really not fair to the rest of us who'd like a turn, huh?

OMG Suz4u2!!! I found a picture of myself and my daughter with Bono in the foreground! It is incredible! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing your photos!

tawanda said:

Were you there with your niece? I may have been behind you with my daughter...

Glad you enjoyed the show!

No, I was with my brother in law...I think the gal who was with her niece is named Erin?

tawanda said:

I thought her name is Miroslava...a member here...?

I've heard she's danced with bono before.

Really not fair to the rest of us who'd like a turn, huh?
Yes Miroslava is a member.
I do not know if Miro has dance with Bono before 9/21?
If she has dance with Bono before she is DAMN lucky!!:wink:

Tawanda! I'm so glad you see yourself in that pic! Maybe if you can right click it, you can save it for yourself. I just printed that picture today in black and white and it looks way more amazing then in color! You should see! I left that pic large so that other Interferencers if lucky enough to be that close saw the pic, they could look for themselves! I'm so happy you found it!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom