chicago 9/20 & 9/21 shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
just wanted to say that i had a blast this time around with the 2 shows at the united center. got a chance to go to both gigs with GA's. got into the ellipse the first time around and for the second day we decided to take it easy so just hung around the soundboard (did get a chance to say hello to billy corgan who was with the vip's in the soundboard area). met bono & the edge outside the UC before the Tuesday show. Also got a chance to see bono, edge, and adam leave the hotel before the Wednesday show (thanks for bringing me in ally). saw larry drive by/walk past a few times but i guess i caught him at bad times cause he didnt want to meet fans then. ummm, what else, saw ashely judd walking her dogs outside the hotel (apparently she was at the shows). finally saturday we met adam (who was just walking around casually in shorts and a t shirt with a friend of his). he was pretty surprised that we noticed him cause there were a lot of people around and no one else stopped him. but he was really nice and took a picture with us. also saw paul mcguinness that day. all and all, an amazing time, probably more fun than the may shows.

most importantly though, i want to thank all the great, really sweet u2 fans. everyone was very cool, don't remember all the names but i really want to thank barbara (ruffian) and ally (allydreamsoutloud, i think that's what it is). both really nice and helpful...thanks...

Back
Top Bottom