Chicago 5/9: I know this is selfish but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_Edger

Babyface
Hello all,
I attended Chicago #2 on Monday, and wow, was it quite the fun time! I was lucky and thrilled enough to have seen "VERTIGO VERTIGO VERTIGO" pop up on the computer when they scanned my ticket and had quite the prime spot in the Bomb Shelter: Essentially next to the stage barricade (right behind a girl who was actually leaning on the barricade), just SLIGHTLY to the left of Edge's mic stand.

Because I have seen SOME photos taken by folks who were behind the stage or to the side, I was wondering if anyone has any pictures that would cover this area I where Edge normally stands. I was more towards the left side exit of the Bomb Shelter than towards the center of the stage. It'd be hillarious if I could find myself in someone else's photograph.

Okay, so I didn't go onstage to play guitar with Bono (though given the opportunity I would have busted into an acoustic version of AIWIY....the dream is still alive!!!) - I am just some dude in the crowd and it sounds kind of selfish, but I was hoping there would be enough U2-love out there for people to send some photos if you have some???? I have blond hair, I was wearing a black shirt, and I was standing next to a guy who was wearing a bright green shirt.

Thanks for any help folks!

Can't wait for the Chicago shows in September.........or a ticket miracle for Thursday's show.

-Art
arthuralmassy@yahoo.com

Your chances of getting a pic with you in it are better than mine... unless you can find a tiny speck in the dark, wearing a white tank top in section 324!!! That might possibly, but probably not be me! heheh...

I might have you in one of my pics... but you'd be just about ant-sized! lol :p hahaha... good luck on your search!

Back
Top Bottom