Chicago 1, 2, and 4 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Louis

The Fly
My girlfriend Romy and I just finished going through all of our photos from 3 of the 4 Chicag shows. We took over 1800 photos all together, so it took a while to narrow it down to the best ones. For Saturday (May 7), we were behind the stage, 2nd row from the roof of the building. We have good photos of people in the front row inside and outside the bomb shelter.

For Monday (May 9) were were first row outside the ellipse, right in front of Larry's drums for Love and Peace.

For Thursday (May 12), our favorite show (best setlist ever, great band energy!), we were in the front row all the way on the side, on Adam's side.

Here's the link:

home.uchicago.edu/~romy

copy and paste.

If you happened to be pulled up on stage on any of these nights, or just really really want any of the photos in high resolution, contact me or Romy.

Enjoy!
Louis

awesome, finally some pics with me in them

(i was at the tip for the 7th)

(im also in your GA line pic :wink: )

Chizip said:
awesome, finally some pics with me in them

(i was at the tip for the 7th)

(im also in your GA line pic :wink: )

Chip, I think that's me and my mom getting our numbers from you. :)

Thank god for Chizip's white shirt!!! I four neutral and I in a few pics... definitely be asking for high res pics!! I am emailing you to your hotmal account Louis :bow:

Thank you so much!! :hyper:

Last edited:
i actually do wear white shirts to concerts so they will show up in pictures :wink:

i should have saved it for the 10th though, i had to wear a light blue one to that

Like I said before, line nazi, purty eyelashes AND smart :love:

:wink:

These pics just make me even pissier about not getting any good Denver 1 pics from behind the stage :mad: :madspit: I was in pretty much that same spot as Chizip and I have NOTHING to show for it...

:sad:

I think I might have used up all my good luck in that regard in Brooklyn though :hmm:

Hey, what camera do you use? Those pictures are very crisp and beautiful. I can also see myself in the front row for May 7. Me and my friend are in the white shirts to the right of the green shirted guy and sign.

Miroslava said:
Thank god for Chizip's white shirt!!! I four neutral and I in a few pics... definitely be asking for high res pics!! I am emailing you to your hotmal account Louis :bow:

Thank you so much!! :hyper:

you just want a high res pic with me in it :wink:

If I wanted that, I could probably go to ratemybody.com or amihot.com and find your profile there

:sexywink:

kakvox said:
Hey, what camera do you use?

We used a Canon Powershot S1 IS. It has a 10x zoom, which works pretty well with the image stabilization feature, although it's not perfect.

The behind the stage seats were ok, except that the area where larry plays the drums during love and peace was obstructed. Perfect for crowd shots though.

Louis, did you get my email? I got a weird screen so not sure it went through, but didnt want to email you twice..

:reject:

Yup, got your email. I forwarded it to Romy, who likes to take care of these sorts of things.

Since everyone seems to be enjoying looking for themselves, I just updated with some photos of the crowd from before the show.

Louis, Romy, these are some unbelivable shots you took. Thanks alot for posting them, and I might get in contact with you about some high res pics that i might frame later.

Louis said:
Since everyone seems to be enjoying looking for themselves, I just updated with some photos of the crowd from before the show.

I found myself and my sister too. :D

Thanks Louis and Romy.

thanks again for the pics, louis/romy...i printed them out on photo paper...and one is now in my wallet...you guys are the best.

Thank you!!!

Thank you for the pics I was the girl who Bono pulled up during "With Or Without YOu" and I have been looking for as many pics as I can, Thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom