Celebrities at Hawaii show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddysgonnapay

New Yorker
I know this has been covered, but I thought I read in a thread that someone saw Flava Flav at the show...was I dreaming this??? I cannot seem to find the thread where I read this.....just curious cause my friend thought she saw him too...but did not know for sure..thanks

Yeah, I saw him there, too.

But he wasn't wearing that giant clock around his neck, so a lot of people didn't recognize him.

yay!! thanks guys!!!! my friend thought she saw him and his son? and he called him "little flav" HAHA

LOL.... i KNEW that was him! My hubby said i was crazy... He was just hanging out talking to the guy who was working the food cart... He was so low key and wasn't wearing anything that would lead you to believe he was Flava Flav... too funny!

He was there really early, hanging out by the GA line. Most celebrities just show up right before the show starts. That's another reason why I wasn't sure it was him. He was talking to the food cart guy like he knew him. He had his baby "Little Flav" with him and when he left he said, "yeah boyeeeeeee" to the food guy.

ultravioletluvv said:
He was there really early, hanging out by the GA line. Most celebrities just show up right before the show starts. That's another reason why I wasn't sure it was him. He was talking to the food cart guy like he knew him. He had his baby "Little Flav" with him and when he left he said, "yeah boyeeeeeee" to the food guy.

:lol: :heart:

My conversation with him:...i was going to the bathroom when i met him....

Me: Hey could u sign my friends pants?
Flav: Sure
Me: SO here to see the concert?
Flav: No,,but we did open up for them in the 90s.
Me-- (thinking okaaay) Coool!
Flav: Me and Delicious arent together anymore but I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with.
Me: ( thinking..okay Im a 16 yr old girl...um please tell me youre not flirting with me) Really...erm i gotta go...

Anyone wanna see a pic??

Last edited:
YES! Post the pic! That is too funny! It didn't seem like he was there for the concert. And that's where I saw him too, near the bathroom. I wonder what he was doing there... It certainly seemed like he was friends with the food cart guy.:hmm:

Wait, what was he doing there if he wasn't going to the show? :scratch:

His show is my guilty pleasure :wink:

:yes: I saw Flav there and a list of other celebs hanging out in the GA area during the show. Jeremy Pivens, Jack Johnson, Alyssa Milano, Kid Rock, Gabby Reese & her surfer husband just to name a few.

flavaflav.jpg

haha i didnt want to take a picture with me.. DIDNT WANT HIM TOUCHING ME LOL ESP. AFTER WHAT HE SAID!

U2_Refugee said:
flavaflav.jpg

haha i didnt want to take a picture with me.. DIDNT WANT HIM TOUCHING ME LOL ESP. AFTER WHAT HE SAID!

Yep, that's how i remember him! And by the food cart too! I swear he knew the guy who was working there.

Carek1230 said:
:yes: I saw Flav there and a list of other celebs hanging out in the GA area during the show. Jeremy Pivens, Jack Johnson, Alyssa Milano, Kid Rock, Gabby Reese & her surfer husband just to name a few.

I was there, I didn't see any of them in my area :(

Who else was there? Wasn't Cindy Crawford?
Any other famous people? Or infamous people (Flav cracks me up) that is hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom