camping pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
right people, i wanna see you at your best!

thats right, countless of us have braved the elements to camp outside a venue and, having seen a great pic of miroslava at 4am in a post somewhere, i've decided a thread is in order!

all "its 3am, i'm freezing my ass off in a tent somewhere and i look/feel like shit" pics here please!
who cares what you look like, we know you're beautiful on the inside really :lol:

to get the ball rolling:

boston 12/4 - me in front, niamh_soroise in the background (sorry flav :D )

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Last edited:
I have a pic of my sis and me outside Manchester at about 6am (we had been there about 6 hrs by then)... I must dig it out

LIsa

Sadly (?) I can't contribute to this thread. Kind of like blueeyedgirl said about the wild horses - I love U2 but the only way I'd sleep on the sidewalk in 30 degree weather (or worse!) is if I was snuggled up WITH U2!!!! :lol:

I'm all about my creature comforts... a warm, soft, DRY bed & a nice, hot shower to start my day. :yes: :D

BEVERLY56 said:
LineNazi.jpg

Pittsburgh 10-22 (Miroslava handing out numbers)

Thats all I got - didnt have a digital camera in Chicago in May.

We took a spin past Mellon Arena early in the afternoon before the show and saw all of you guys...LOL If I wasn't in the back seat I would have yelled a hello out the window :):):)

I was listening to my bootleg last night...what great memories and you all in front were sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!

BEVERLY56 said:
So that was you under all those clothes, Catlady.

It was! I was like that little kid from "A Christmas Story"...couldn't put my arms down, if I'd fallen down I am sure I wouldn't have been able to get back up, etc.

How did I miss you, Beverly???:(

:applaud: i love this thread.. thank you for posting these great pictures every body!:up:

I wish i had joined this fansite b4, i'm sure i'd be on those camping pics too!!!

You guys give us ideas for next tour!!:hmm:

digsy said:
right people, i wanna see you at your best!

thats right, countless of us have braved the elements to camp outside a venue and, having seen a great pic of miroslava at 4am in a post somewhere, i've decided a thread is in order!

all "its 3am, i'm freezing my ass off in a tent somewhere and i look/feel like shit" pics here please!
who cares what you look like, we know you're beautiful on the inside really :lol:

to get the ball rolling:

boston 12/4 - me in front, niamh_soroise in the background (sorry flav :D )

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

LMFAO!

You are so dead, Di...

you look so professional with your tents!!

I am so grateful that when I went to the concert it was hot July!!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Crappy pic, but i´t looks funny...lol

s2005-12-04_04Flavia.jpg

Happy ending: you can tell by the look on our faces the wristbands were about to be handed out.

DSC01328.jpg

wow it looks a bit cold :brr:

I have to say, I wish we could have had a tent in dublin. God I was miserable - 2 hours of sleep due to the bunk bed gang bang in the bunk below me, a slight hangover, followed by curling up on a hard wet pavement in the pissing rain, followed further by evil security that wouldn't let us sit down

:lol:

It was worth it though :D

Back
Top Bottom