Boston Soundcheck Saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

two shots

Acrobat
Hey, do you know when they are coming in to soundcheck these days? I'd love to meet them and have all day at hand.

Anyone know when and where they are coming in?

Thanks for anu helpful hints and tips!!

See you Saturday!

I went around 2:30 to wait in Philly last Sunday, and they didn't arrive until about 4:20, which is especially late. They didn't fly down from New York until Bono was done at the EDUN launch party. Otherwise, I probably would've been there at just the right time.

The most important thing that will make them decide to come back out after they've driven in is the behavior of the crowd. If people rush at their SUV's (all black Lincoln Navigators) or act stupid, they're not going to come out. As hard as it is, just stay calm! Even though they didn't have time to stop in Philly, Bono rolled down his window and I got a few pictures of him. His SUV was first, then one with Edge in it, then one with Larry and Adam.

Since they'll be in Boston for the rest of the week, I'd say your chances are going to be pretty good, but I bet there's going to be a lot of people, too. Good luck, and enjoy the show! I'm still scouring TM for tickets, but I don't think I'm going to get lucky. Oh well, I've got at least three more shows in the fall...

Arrived at Chicago 1 approx 3:30 PM, joined small group at the right place. waited 2 1/2 hrs before security finally said "They came out around 1:00." Thanks, guys. Moral of story: Get there early, just in case! Forgot to plan for lousy Chicago traffic.

Yesterday afternoon I parked myself on the pedestrian walkway near the private ramp into the Fleet Center around 1:30. It was raining and there was construction going on. I left around 3 because I needed to eat something before getting into the GA line. There were a few others waiting as well. They left around 4 and the boys still hadn't arrived.

When we were waiting in the interior hallway before getting our wristbands, we were treated to U2's soundcheck so I'm guessing that they got there late.

I'm going to try Saturday afternoon and pray that the weather is better.

U2Girl1978 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no area where you can meet them. It's a rather shitty set up they have.

Sorry to burst your bubble....but Boston Anne, Myself...and about 100 others found them entering the Gaaaden

scan10006.jpg

Edge either touching my duaghter's hand...or just before.

scan10009.jpg

Bono telling us that he the band was going inside to work out some new tunes to make tonight really special.

Dreadsox said:

Sorry to burst your bubble....but Boston Anne, Myself...and about 100 others found them entering the Gaaaden

I know...I realized that afterwards because from where I was standing in line on Tuesday it didn't look like there was an area where you could meet them. But I was there on Saturday until a bunch of cops told everyone to disperse. I had to get back in the GA line anyways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom