Bono In Chicago 5-10-05 Hotel Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparty1969

The Fly
This is a littel late but I wanted to post it anyway. Saw Bono outside their hotel in Chicago on 5-10-05. This is after seeing the concert on the 9th. Awsome.

He was right in front of me and my friend so I got some good pics. Enjoy.

bonocheckingitout0ja.jpg

bonosigning23nw.jpg

bonosigning5nr.jpg

bonosigning5nr.jpg

bonoside25wx.jpg

bonoclose6wm.jpg

bonoyoulookingatme4qh.jpg

bonoeyes34ir.jpg

In this one you can see my friend smiling. He is right in the middle of Bobo's glasses. I am to the right of him taking the picture.

bonoglasses8di.jpg

sami0201 said:
wow :bow: thanks!

what kind of camera did you use?

Thanks for the comments. My camera is a Canon EOS Rebel XT. It's a 35MM Digital camera. I got it about 6 months ago. I've been very please with the results so far.

My wife also likes it (now that we have a big 8x10 glossy of Bono in our kitchen) :sexywink:

My next goal is to get one of these pics autographed by Bono when they are in Detroit. :dance:

Those are just some of the sweetest pics taken of Bono from the Vertigo tour.

I really love the close ups. :combust:

And I really love to see the graying hairs on the sides of his face - Bono is aging very gracefully.

I will treasure these pics for a long time to come. :wink:

Great pix. I will be in Chicago next month, and I would love to get a chance to see Bono. What hotel was this at? He will probably stay somewhere different this time, but who knows. And how did you find out where he was staying? I appreciate the pictures and I hope you can give me some good info on how I can get the chance to take some pictures. thanks, russmadem

russmadem said:
Great pix. I will be in Chicago next month, and I would love to get a chance to see Bono. What hotel was this at? He will probably stay somewhere different this time, but who knows. And how did you find out where he was staying? I appreciate the pictures and I hope you can give me some good info on how I can get the chance to take some pictures. thanks, russmadem

How did I find out where they were staying? DUMB LUCK!!! We just stumbled upon it by accident and happen to be there at the right time.

I have been looking in other forums trying to find out if there is a formula for finding out where they stay. I can't seem to find one. Sorry.

Good luck with your quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparty, thanks for the info. Does anyone else out there have any luck finding where they stay on tour? I will also be going to Milw., MInn. Stl. and Pitt. and maybe more. If anyone can offer advice on seeing the band outside the arena, I would appreciate it. thanks, scott

russmadem said:
Sparty, thanks for the info. Does anyone else out there have any luck finding where they stay on tour? I will also be going to Milw., MInn. Stl. and Pitt. and maybe more. If anyone can offer advice on seeing the band outside the arena, I would appreciate it. thanks, scott

Russmadem: Are you actually going to the shows in Chicago, Milw, Minn & Pitt??

If anyone would know how to meet Bono I would say it SHOULD be you. :yes:

You sound like a roadie! I am jealous.

I wish I had the Time and $$$ to do that.

I edited out the hotel information. Please don't post details about the band members' hotels and residences out of respect for theirs and their families' privacy. If you would like to share this information with other people on this forum, please do so via e-mail or PM. Thanks.

Sparty, Yes, i am going to these shows. I have always wanted to just follow the band and see a few shows in different cities. Milw., Minn., and Chi. are all in driving distance, so my wife and I will make a week of it. I got Pitt. Ga tix, so why not go there as well. My wife isn't raising a fuss yet, so maybe i'll press my luck and try to sneak in at least one more show. U2 won't be doing this forever, so i want to take full advantage now.

i have a stupid question, and i know that i'm out of topic, but:
could you enlarge the pics on your pc and see what brand are the sunglasses?
are they giorgio armani?
thanx.

Glasses

cf said:
i have a stupid question, and i know that i'm out of topic, but:
could you enlarge the pics on your pc and see what brand are the sunglasses?
are they giorgio armani?
thanx.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Looks like the winner is Armani. For a minute I felt like I was on CSI.

glasses36im.jpg

glasses21qa.jpg

thank you very much! i have been search for a pic like this for a long while.
thanx man.

Hey so where was the hotel they were staying at? e-mail or pm it to me. I'm going to chicago for two glorious nights to see them.

thx!

Thanks for the Comments

I appreciate all the nice comments.

EXCITING NEWS: I just found out where U2 is staying when they come to Detroit (I have tickets to the Oct 25th show). I am going to try and get some more pictures and maybe an autograph (if I can get the camera away from my face) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom