Band come out and met fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Missa, I'm so excited! I'm finally gonna have my chance. I got tickets for the Oakland show in November. Thanks for being so encouraging. I don't know if I would have gone for it, without hearing all the great experiences everyone else has had. :D

And I forgot to add before in my excitement that I love the picture you drew. You have lots of talent.

Russty Cat said:
Missa, I'm so excited! I'm finally gonna have my chance. I got tickets for the Oakland show in November. Thanks for being so encouraging. I don't know if I would have gone for it, without hearing all the great experiences everyone else has had. :D

And I forgot to add before in my excitement that I love the picture you drew. You have lots of talent.

:applaud: I'm so happy for you! What ever you do, wait as long as you can before or after the show. How exciting. Thanks for the compliment. I loved drawing him.

i love the pictures .... what time should i wait where the band arrives??

they usually show up around 4pm.

Last edited:
:happy: Great photo w/the Edge... and the one you took too! It's great you got to meet them!
I've seen them live twice, but for some reason it feels different, and I really want another chance, and the chance to meet them, especially Bono--it's been my dream for the past seventeen years!!:love:

Back
Top Bottom