Atlanta pics/video Friday night at Phillips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

balwal

Babyface
First post here on the boards. Just wanted to post my pics and 2 videos from Friday night's Atlanta concert.

timballisty.blogspot.com

I was not in the best seats (Sec 320) but was surprised that I still had a decent view of the band.

At my site, scroll down a bit to see the two videos. (be patient with the videos, they may take a while to load). And don't laugh at my singing!!

A very selfish"best moment of the night" for me was when my name scrolled across the big monitors - a "thank you" from the One Campaign. What are the chances that your name is selected to be scrolled across the monitors???

Anyway, enjoy! -Tim

In atlanta last night they were letting people in with camera? i have mine and would love to take it but i was wondering if it was a hassle, grat pictures too, im going to be in the 310 section

Last edited:
I had a jacket on with a upper front/left pocket. My camera is small/thin enough that I was able to just drop it into the pocket. They never asked me to take off my coat when entering - however I believe security was going through women's purses.

I also had my cell phone and keys and wallet in my jean pockets but I wasn't frisked and never had to empty my pockets.

Have fun tonight!

Back
Top Bottom