anyone meet bono - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > Fan Experiences and Tour Photos
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-12-2006, 09:48 AM   #1
Babyface
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Local Time: 02:40 PM
anyone meet bono

where did the guys stay?
__________________

mammy630 is offline  
Old 12-12-2006, 10:29 AM   #2
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 04:40 PM
they stayed at the Royal Hawaiian or something like that, but Bono partied till 10am yesterday morning and went back home after that...
__________________

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 12-12-2006, 07:52 PM   #3
War Child
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: san francisco
Posts: 708
Local Time: 02:40 PM
Bono was at a meeting at Gap in San Francisco late Monday afternoon. Left for the airport right after that.
bratty_cat is offline  
Old 12-12-2006, 09:30 PM   #4
Babyface
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Local Time: 02:40 PM
The boys and Pearl Jam were at The Kahala Hotel from Wednesday night until leaving for the concert on Saturday. While Bono sightings were limited. I rode the elevator with both Adam and Larry several times. Great guys and an awesome concert!
cfarring is offline  
Old 12-12-2006, 09:39 PM   #5
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,326
Local Time: 08:40 AM
We were hanging out at Starbucks Sunday morning on Ala Moana near the harbor and met Dallas Schoo!
zoney! is offline  
Old 12-13-2006, 10:19 AM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
We were hanging out at Starbucks Sunday morning on Ala Moana near the harbor and met Dallas Schoo!
the coolest guitar tech on the planet!!!!

met him after the Vegas 2 show in the lobby of the MGM and had a real nice chat with him.. Nicest guy ever!
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 12-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #7
Refugee
 
ultravioletluvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,107
Local Time: 08:40 AM
Several people at Duke's said they saw Bono there on Tuesday night with Ali, and that he took a few pics with some people on th beach. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
ultravioletluvv is offline  
Old 12-13-2006, 04:23 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Caroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under Angel´s falls in Venezuela
Posts: 3,603
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by cfarring
The boys and Pearl Jam were at The Kahala Hotel from Wednesday night until leaving for the concert on Saturday. While Bono sightings were limited. I rode the elevator with both Adam and Larry several times. Great guys and an awesome concert!

And you haven´t post anything!!!!!!
Caroni is offline  
Old 12-15-2006, 01:43 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Carmelu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: LOST
Posts: 8,295
Local Time: 09:40 AM
This is my last full day here. I have to make the most of it. Even thought I only got 2 hours of sleep I decide to get up with my roommate( 7AM) to go snorkeling and hang out all day on the beach. We drive about 5 miles to a place called Hanauma Bay. We are standing in line to watch a film about the do's and don't of snorkeling. I notice two very cute tan little boys playing with ants by my feet. I then see there mom who is looking straight ahead. My friend nudges me and says OMG…I then take my eyes off the children and I see the profile of THE EDGE!! He is looking at his little boys play with ants too. We are both looking at his boys!! The line begins to move and my friend is holding my arm telling me to remain calm. I did not watch "The rules of snorkeling. I watched The Edge watch "The rules of snorkeling. My buddy told me we need to go get gear and I told her I did not want to snorkel now. I want to watch the Edge. A nice man over heard me and offered to be my friends snorkel buddies. I was relived and I looked around the half empty beach until I spotted The Edge with nanny and boys placing a towel down and putting on there snorkel gear. I watched Edge with his boys. He is such a good father and the boys are so well mannered. I went against my friends wishes and I approached Edge when his kids and the nanny where still in the water. I just told him that I loved the show Saturday and I just wanted to say Hi. He asked me my name and asked me if I lived here. I told him I was leaving tomorrow and he said "me too, but I had a great time". I ran out of things to say so I told him I would chill out over here and let him enjoy his day. "Ok then" He chuckled and gave me a nod and watched me walk about 5 feet over to my beach towel. He would glace over at me from time to time when the kids and nanny where not around. I was checking him out the whole time too. He had on these tiny black swim shorts and he looked sexy in them. I had to sneak a pic and so I did. Once my friend and partner where done snorkeling they where ready to go. We gather up our things and I waved goodbye to The Edge. He waved back ( dies) I was standing in the line to get a lift up the hill on the trolley and I notice Edge getting in line right behind me. I start goofy grinning and he smiles and shakes his head( in the oh what a fan girl manner). He sits right next to me on the trolley ride!!! (faints). When the trolley stops, my friend drags me off the trolley because I do not want to leave his side….
Carmelu2fan is offline  
Old 12-15-2006, 01:50 PM   #10
musicidalist
 
Miroslava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: KVKX
Posts: 10,747
Local Time: 10:40 AM
What a fantastic story Carmel!!

Congrats!
Miroslava is offline  
Old 12-15-2006, 02:12 PM   #11
Refugee
 
bfloxng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: IN THE SKY
Posts: 1,297
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carmelu2fan
This is my last full day here. I have to make the most of it. Even thought I only got 2 hours of sleep I decide to get up with my roommate( 7AM) to go snorkeling and hang out all day on the beach. We drive about 5 miles to a place called Hanauma Bay. We are standing in line to watch a film about the do's and don't of snorkeling. I notice two very cute tan little boys playing with ants by my feet. I then see there mom who is looking straight ahead. My friend nudges me and says OMG…I then take my eyes off the children and I see the profile of THE EDGE!! He is looking at his little boys play with ants too. We are both looking at his boys!! The line begins to move and my friend is holding my arm telling me to remain calm. I did not watch "The rules of snorkeling. I watched The Edge watch "The rules of snorkeling. My buddy told me we need to go get gear and I told her I did not want to snorkel now. I want to watch the Edge. A nice man over heard me and offered to be my friends snorkel buddies. I was relived and I looked around the half empty beach until I spotted The Edge with nanny and boys placing a towel down and putting on there snorkel gear. I watched Edge with his boys. He is such a good father and the boys are so well mannered. I went against my friends wishes and I approached Edge when his kids and the nanny where still in the water. I just told him that I loved the show Saturday and I just wanted to say Hi. He asked me my name and asked me if I lived here. I told him I was leaving tomorrow and he said "me too, but I had a great time". I ran out of things to say so I told him I would chill out over here and let him enjoy his day. "Ok then" He chuckled and gave me a nod and watched me walk about 5 feet over to my beach towel. He would glace over at me from time to time when the kids and nanny where not around. I was checking him out the whole time too. He had on these tiny black swim shorts and he looked sexy in them. I had to sneak a pic and so I did. Once my friend and partner where done snorkeling they where ready to go. We gather up our things and I waved goodbye to The Edge. He waved back ( dies) I was standing in the line to get a lift up the hill on the trolley and I notice Edge getting in line right behind me. I start goofy grinning and he smiles and shakes his head( in the oh what a fan girl manner). He sits right next to me on the trolley ride!!! (faints). When the trolley stops, my friend drags me off the trolley because I do not want to leave his side….

You rock!
bfloxng is offline  
Old 12-15-2006, 03:00 PM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Carmelu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: LOST
Posts: 8,295
Local Time: 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bfloxng



You rock!
No you rock...you got to touch Adam's ass
Carmelu2fan is offline  
Old 12-15-2006, 03:13 PM   #13
musicidalist
 
Miroslava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: KVKX
Posts: 10,747
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Only in his dreams
Miroslava is offline  
Old 12-15-2006, 04:09 PM   #14
Refugee
 
Bono's Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,185
Local Time: 08:40 AM
Thanks for sharing Carmel!!! I love how your friend had to drag you off the trolley.
Bono's Betty is offline  
Old 12-15-2006, 04:17 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Carmelu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: LOST
Posts: 8,295
Local Time: 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Miroslava
Only in his dreams
You mean he was being a smart ass?

Thanks Miro
__________________

Carmelu2fan is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com