anyone meet bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they stayed at the Royal Hawaiian or something like that, but Bono partied till 10am yesterday morning and went back home after that...

The boys and Pearl Jam were at The Kahala Hotel from Wednesday night until leaving for the concert on Saturday. While Bono sightings were limited. I rode the elevator with both Adam and Larry several times. Great guys and an awesome concert!

zoney! said:
We were hanging out at Starbucks Sunday morning on Ala Moana near the harbor and met Dallas Schoo! :D:up:

the coolest guitar tech on the planet!!!! :wink:

met him after the Vegas 2 show in the lobby of the MGM and had a real nice chat with him.. Nicest guy ever!

Several people at Duke's said they saw Bono there on Tuesday night with Ali, and that he took a few pics with some people on th beach. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

cfarring said:
The boys and Pearl Jam were at The Kahala Hotel from Wednesday night until leaving for the concert on Saturday. While Bono sightings were limited. I rode the elevator with both Adam and Larry several times. Great guys and an awesome concert!

And you haven´t post anything!!!!!! :shocked: :tsk:

This is my last full day here. I have to make the most of it. Even thought I only got 2 hours of sleep I decide to get up with my roommate( 7AM) to go snorkeling and hang out all day on the beach. We drive about 5 miles to a place called Hanauma Bay. We are standing in line to watch a film about the do's and don't of snorkeling. I notice two very cute tan little boys playing with ants by my feet. I then see there mom who is looking straight ahead. My friend nudges me and says OMG…I then take my eyes off the children and I see the profile of THE EDGE!! He is looking at his little boys play with ants too. We are both looking at his boys!! The line begins to move and my friend is holding my arm telling me to remain calm. I did not watch "The rules of snorkeling. I watched The Edge watch "The rules of snorkeling. My buddy told me we need to go get gear and I told her I did not want to snorkel now. I want to watch the Edge. A nice man over heard me and offered to be my friends snorkel buddies. I was relived and I looked around the half empty beach until I spotted The Edge with nanny and boys placing a towel down and putting on there snorkel gear. I watched Edge with his boys. He is such a good father and the boys are so well mannered. I went against my friends wishes and I approached Edge when his kids and the nanny where still in the water. I just told him that I loved the show Saturday and I just wanted to say Hi. He asked me my name and asked me if I lived here. I told him I was leaving tomorrow and he said "me too, but I had a great time". I ran out of things to say so I told him I would chill out over here and let him enjoy his day. "Ok then" He chuckled and gave me a nod and watched me walk about 5 feet over to my beach towel. He would glace over at me from time to time when the kids and nanny where not around. I was checking him out the whole time too. He had on these tiny black swim shorts and he looked sexy in them. I had to sneak a pic and so I did. Once my friend and partner where done snorkeling they where ready to go. We gather up our things and I waved goodbye to The Edge. He waved back ( dies) I was standing in the line to get a lift up the hill on the trolley and I notice Edge getting in line right behind me. I start goofy grinning and he smiles and shakes his head( in the oh what a fan girl manner). He sits right next to me on the trolley ride!!! (faints). When the trolley stops, my friend drags me off the trolley because I do not want to leave his side….

Carmelu2fan said:
This is my last full day here. I have to make the most of it. Even thought I only got 2 hours of sleep I decide to get up with my roommate( 7AM) to go snorkeling and hang out all day on the beach. We drive about 5 miles to a place called Hanauma Bay. We are standing in line to watch a film about the do's and don't of snorkeling. I notice two very cute tan little boys playing with ants by my feet. I then see there mom who is looking straight ahead. My friend nudges me and says OMG…I then take my eyes off the children and I see the profile of THE EDGE!! He is looking at his little boys play with ants too. We are both looking at his boys!! The line begins to move and my friend is holding my arm telling me to remain calm. I did not watch "The rules of snorkeling. I watched The Edge watch "The rules of snorkeling. My buddy told me we need to go get gear and I told her I did not want to snorkel now. I want to watch the Edge. A nice man over heard me and offered to be my friends snorkel buddies. I was relived and I looked around the half empty beach until I spotted The Edge with nanny and boys placing a towel down and putting on there snorkel gear. I watched Edge with his boys. He is such a good father and the boys are so well mannered. I went against my friends wishes and I approached Edge when his kids and the nanny where still in the water. I just told him that I loved the show Saturday and I just wanted to say Hi. He asked me my name and asked me if I lived here. I told him I was leaving tomorrow and he said "me too, but I had a great time". I ran out of things to say so I told him I would chill out over here and let him enjoy his day. "Ok then" He chuckled and gave me a nod and watched me walk about 5 feet over to my beach towel. He would glace over at me from time to time when the kids and nanny where not around. I was checking him out the whole time too. He had on these tiny black swim shorts and he looked sexy in them. I had to sneak a pic and so I did. Once my friend and partner where done snorkeling they where ready to go. We gather up our things and I waved goodbye to The Edge. He waved back ( dies) I was standing in the line to get a lift up the hill on the trolley and I notice Edge getting in line right behind me. I start goofy grinning and he smiles and shakes his head( in the oh what a fan girl manner). He sits right next to me on the trolley ride!!! (faints). When the trolley stops, my friend drags me off the trolley because I do not want to leave his side….

You rock! :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

Nice story. I guess even rock royalty can't spend the day at Hanauma Bay without watching that video, did he leave his ID or keys for the snorkel rental as well?:wink:

:hmm: Not sure, but both of the boys looked alike though. I never heard Edge say a name even though he was talking alot. Edge was making sand castle and all...:cute:

cfarring said:

we ran into both Edge and Larry with families at the Kahala on thursday. our kids had a great time playing in the sand and water with Larry's kids, swimming with Larry, and burying Billie Joe in the sand. even gave him boobs and a mermaid's tail (only Edge has the pics to prove it).

Don't know about PJ being there, but we did chat with Mike McCready at Turtle Bay on Sunday - he had been there all week, apparently having spent a bunch of time at the poolside bar.

everyone was very cool. while the show was great, we really consider thursday to have been the highlight of the trip.

BonoFox1 said:
??? Edge only has one son...Levi...I wonder who the other boys were?? Bonos boys??? :hmm:

Maybe it was Sian and Levi....when they were here in NZ, Sian had very short hair rather than her long hair - and her and Levi look a lot alike (which considering they're brother and sister should be expected!!)

tryan101 said:

we ran into both Edge and Larry with families at the Kahala on thursday. our kids had a great time playing in the sand and water with Larry's kids, swimming with Larry, and burying Billie Joe in the sand. even gave him boobs and a mermaid's tail (only Edge has the pics to prove it).

Don't know about PJ being there, but we did chat with Mike McCready at Turtle Bay on Sunday - he had been there all week, apparently having spent a bunch of time at the poolside bar.

everyone was very cool. while the show was great, we really consider thursday to have been the highlight of the trip.

:drool: :drool: :drool:
luckiest kids ever...

Back
Top Bottom