Any pics of Bono arriving on Saturday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reneedo

The Fly
Hey all, just looking for pictures of Bono arriving at the ACC on Saturday. Those who were there can attest that it happened so quickly, it was hard to get a picture. Anyone succeed?

Really blurry...but here's mine:

IMG_3483.jpg

I can share with you what you missed--there was a huge crowd, and the rest of the band slipped in without much notice--they had their tinted windows up.
There was one girl right near the entrance to the area who screamed whenever any car went by. We all wanted to tranquilize her, as we knew that she'd wreck it for everyone. Sure enough, when Bono seemed to appear out of nowhere, the girls in that area all tried to swarm the vehicle. Bono's car kept driving and he never came out. That's about it.

Fly your kite--that's a funn picture. Look at his expression! Ha ha ha. That's great.

reneedo said:
I can share with you what you missed--there was a huge crowd, and the rest of the band slipped in without much notice--they had their tinted windows up.
There was one girl right near the entrance to the area who screamed whenever any car went by. We all wanted to tranquilize her, as we knew that she'd wreck it for everyone. Sure enough, when Bono seemed to appear out of nowhere, the girls in that area all tried to swarm the vehicle. Bono's car kept driving and he never came out. That's about it.

No wonder Bono didn't stop and get out.. Cuz a bunch of moronic, stupid screaming girls swarmed the car! :mad: Jeez!

From many posted threads here and my own experiences (and what I would think common sense). You don't bum rush the car or the boys. You remain calm and stay where you are at and they will come to you. If you can accomplish this simple feat you will be rewarded handsomely by their presence .. :wink:
GAWD, it can't get anymore simple then that! :rant: :der: :banghead:

Good going Amy, you tell 'em! I have often wondered why in the world people who scream and rush a celebrity especially in groups even exist? Why do they do it? And these girls rushing and screaming for Bono......is it the music that attracts them? Ummmm I think not. The average U2 fan is entranced and moved by the music, and realizes the guys are normal human beings. The rest of the screaming banshee types need to step back.

I have a fairly good one.. Still sorting through some pics... will be posting later tonight or tomorrow...

those rookie fans that went up screaming freaked out security big time and ruined any chance of anyone getting clean photos...

Wouldn't call it great as much as cute...

drd1fr.jpg

And if anyone heard some chick screaming "are you stupid?" in the general direction of the moron chicks at the top of the line, well it wasn't me or anything...

:shh:

Here are mine..

You can see that security was totally going to be swamped with the size of the crowd... no barriers until closer to the ramp...

44531868_cd9715931d.jpg

44530475_44c27427e7.jpg

And here's him leaving after the show...

44539127_61bdaa154c.jpg

More pics on my blog: www.vertiblog.com!

Nice pics. I guess we were screwed by the size of the crowd. Even if the first girls would have behaved, they probably would have been too scared by the size of the crowd--how could they possibly sign everyone's autograph? Oh well. Here's hoping they come back to here or even Hamilton next year!!

Well, I don't have any pictures from Friday, but I'm currently uploading pics from the concert on Saturday. Some are already up--they're in the gallery section, or whatever that is.

reneedo said:
Well, I don't have any pictures from Friday, but I'm currently uploading pics from the concert on Saturday. Some are already up--they're in the gallery section, or whatever that is.

can you post the link? thx!

Miroslava said:
Wouldn't call it great as much as cute...

drd1fr.jpg

And if anyone heard some chick screaming "are you stupid?" in the general direction of the moron chicks at the top of the line, well it wasn't me or anything...

:shh:

Omg, I must have met you without realizing it was you because I remember looking at thegirl who snapped that picture`s camera! You were standing near Ruffian, right?

(I was the girl with the blonde pigtails standing behind you!)

Yup that was me. :| Just our luck eh?

Didn't even click to me that it could be you, and I spent all day randomly scaring the crap out of people by going aren't you so and so? I've seen your picture!

Well, next time! :)

:wink: What time did Bono arrive? I stood waiting for them from 4 till about 4:45. I left when a security guy assured us that the band had been in the speeding black Lincoln Towncar and wouldn't be coming out. I kinda had a feeling that due to the size of the crowd that the band wouldn't be up for visiting with their loyal followers.

Nice pic of Bono btw! :drool:

Here's my pictures from Monday! I kind of wish I had spent less time looking through my camera and more time just experiencing it all. :( It did happen quickly.

bono.jpg

bono2.jpg

bono3.jpg

bono4.jpg

bono5.jpg

bono6.jpg

bono7.jpg

If anyone wants to see any Edge pictures, I've got some of those too.

EDIT: Oh fuck, you wanted Saturday. I tend to forget the days of the week. Never mind then!

Last edited:
Friday pics would be appreciated as I had a camera with no pictures left on it :grumpy: Oops. :sigh:

Not that these ones aren't :drool: awesome!

I just wanted a pic or two from the day I met him :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom