Annoying Hollywood idiots inside the Honolulu ellipse - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > Fan Experiences and Tour Photos
Click Here to Login

Old 12-23-2006, 11:18 PM   #106
Refugee

Local Time: 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by brono
please just insult alyssa's hollywood privilege without degrading her womanhood or human sexuality.

Agreed.

Good on ya.

Old 12-24-2006, 09:35 AM   #107
Fan & Taper

Quote:
Originally posted by brono
bfloxng:

so often people bring an insult down to the level of treating fellatio as a degrading act...then society wonders why women won't do it more and why men have to pay and prostitutes have to get paid?

please just insult alyssa's hollywood privilege without degrading her womanhood or human sexuality.
You know the old saying. Men don't pay hookers for sex, we pay them to leave when they are done.

Old 01-02-2007, 12:56 AM   #108
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 01-02-2007, 01:01 AM   #109
Refugee

Glad to see Spade dressing up in his finest Def Leppard outfit for the occasion
Old 01-02-2007, 01:45 AM   #110
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dazzlingamy
The VIP thing happened in Melbourne too. The second night we decided to hang back and dance around the back, and about 15 mins before u2 came on, a rush of drunk people came streaming in. There was supposedly a VIP function with free booze for all the la di dah people (why was i not invited!)

anyway, the then proceeded to talk and laugh through the whole concert. So not really caring about u2 (was prolly a christmas function or some shit for some of them!) When The First Time came on a girl behind me who had been laughing and talking the whole night (luckily can't hear her with the loud songs) went 'booooring' I turned around and said 'if you talk one more fucking time I will ram your champange glass down your fucking throat!'

She and her friends moved after bitching, but this guy (one of the crew for the DVD) applauded me. So i didn't feel too rude (even though i was, but COME ON! IT WAS THE FIRST TIME!)

It is sad when they get to come into the inner ellipse when only a certain number of peeps lining up all day get in and the rest are relugated to the second barricade
I have to applaud the corporates who were directly behind me at Auckland 2. I was up in the stands....they stood early on and sat down after Elevation...i think. But not once did i get tapped on the shoulder to get me to sit down...they may have yelled at me, but i sure didn't notice.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 AM   #111
Babyface

Local Time: 05:27 PM
Quote:
You know the old saying. Men don't pay hookers for sex, we pay them to leave when they are done.
Then you're denying your own humanity. People produce bonding chemicals during sex. This is why men contributing to the demand of prostitution will remain immoral. Not to mention that women are where we come from. You disgrace yourself to abuse that by disrespecting women and the act of sex.