Anaheim 4/1 -- Tiffany (? the girl Bono brought onstage)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
During Mysterious Ways last night, Bono pulled up onstage this girl who was dressed in leather pants and a leather jacket and a red shirt, i think she even had the MacPhisto horns on! During Edge's solo, she and Bono walkred really slowly/danced from the right side of the ellipse to the left, and she was getting all into it and it was actually pretty cool. when the song ended she wouldn't get offstage, and Bono said something like, "Edge, you better start the next song, because there's no honorable way out of this" or something like that. Before they started COBL, she finally got back down to the floor. it was funny and pretty cool.

She also had on the biggest pair of platform shoes I've ever seen and he made some comment about how platform shoes were made to be onstage. She was definitely interesting. :eyebrow:

gallery

Strange haircut on that girl............:eyebrow:

She was right behind us in the Presale GA Line. My friend got a picture of her before the show, and also some close ups when she was on the catwalk. I'll try to get them from him today.

Oh man..... : peagreenwithenvy:

I wonder if I wear my belly dancing outfit (I am a belly dancer with a U2 tribute) if I will have any luck?

:sigh:

So far, those pics don't do her justice; that outfit was sprayed on latex, knee high boots; her head was shaved with a red mohawk strip and devil horns.........:drool:

And one kick ass dancer,,,,,:hmm: uh, kinda look like she was missing her stripper pole!

Nah, kudos to the mystery woman!

:applaud:

She also brought him a flower. I think he might have used it as a prop during one of the songs. When we were in line, a woman and cameraman from VH1 was interviewing people in the line, and they did talk with her. The show is airing on April 14 I think they said, so perhaps they will show that clip. The reporter from VH1 was asking kind of dumb questions though. Funny question she asked though...."So, did you get here early so you could get into the heart?" That prompted a whole explanation by this guy about how it really is working, which of course is quite confusing when you first hear it.

I give her credit. She danced like a pro. I thought she was going to be all shy - then she busted out and probably floored the B-man. I think he was impressed. And his comment to Edge about 'no easy way out of this' was hilarious.

Bono's American Wife said:
I think she frightened Bono with some of her moves at the end of the song. :yikes: :lol:

:giggle:

that was definitely a highlight. i sure was green with envy. i saw her earlier in the GA lines and i was like, wow, i could never dress up like that.

then when i saw her on stage, i was like, damn, i should have dressed up like that.

i give her mad props.

Back
Top Bottom