Amazing Evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
I met Edge before the show in Boston last night, and Larry after! I got a picture taken with Larry and he autographed my ticket. Edge autographed my Boy liner notes and I got pics of him doing so. It was awesome! Also, I was 6 rows from the stage 2nite.

SMB

Where did you meet @ the Hotel 2X.......?
I was amazed that Bono drank the whole beer In the middle of the song (beer was passed up from the guy next to us in the eclipse)

Bono only took a sip of the beer before passing it back down and saying something to the effect of "You should have ordered a Guiness". :lol:

And yes, it certainly was an amazing evening!!!

oliveu2cm said:
Bono only took a sip of the beer before passing it back down and saying something to the effect of "You should have ordered a Guiness". :lol:

:lmao: @ Bono...spoken like a true irish man!:wink:

oliveu2cm said:

yeah, he definitely only took a sip - but once he did, you kind of knew it was going to be a crazy night, he just was zooming off in all different directions. awesome show :up:

here you go, great picture

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-12-05%20-%20Boston%2Fmeandlarry.JPG

oops, here's the photo of Edge

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-12-05%20-%20Boston%2FedgesigningmyCD.JPG

Awesome. Any pics from behind the stage? My friends and I were front row in the ellipse. Our buddy was Santa. I was also at the meet and greet. Brrrr, but pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom