Review of the TOTP show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark-Reed

Babyface
"Here's a review of the London show, plus pictures...

h**p://www.thefinalword.co.uk/content/view/285/35/

the review was cool.
it contains a few mistakes, though.
U2 last public performance on Euro Soil was not tree years before (slane 2), but in june 03 at Croke in Dublin.
she's a mistery wasn't last performed 11 yrs ago. it was last performed in full in january 90, and snippeted countless times ever after. btw, the TOTP take wasn't in full.
desire wasn't done semi-acoustic but, for the first time since 93, electric.
there you go.

Lets not split hairs here : "She's A Mystery" was also performed at the BBC in 2000 (if I remember correctly), but not at a public show since 1993.. "Desire" wasn't electric, even if The Edge's guitar was an electric one, because it sounded like it did on the 2000-2001 shows.

Mark-Reed said:
Lets not split hairs here : "She's A Mystery" was also performed at the BBC in 2000 (if I remember correctly), but not at a public show since 1993..

Actually, She's A Mystery To Me was played at one public show on Popmart and five times on Elevation. See here for all dates.

"Desire" wasn't electric, even if The Edge's guitar was an electric one, because it sounded like it did on the 2000-2001 shows.

I've heard it and it definitely rocked more than Elevation. It was an electric performance.

Back
Top Bottom