Rear View Seats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catch22

Babyface
Can anyone tell me what the view was like from behind the stage? Either at the Philly show or any other show? Worth it?

It really is a great view - you get to see the inner workings (or some of them) behind the stage - the interactions btw the band members and if you are close enough the set list on LMJ's drum kit. Had a great view of Edge everytime he went up to the keyboard

I assume they mean when the band are done w/ the show and get off stage, someone hands them robes (Dry and cozy) to wear.

I experienced my first U2 show last night (Philly 2). I sat behind the stage and loved it. You get to see a lot of the "little" things that make up the show. Plus, the whole band turns around a lot. Awesome time.

Behind the stage tonight in Boston. PHENOMENAL! A vantage point that is like a band member's. Watching Larry carry the beat and really dominate the show was fantastic.

Then, of course, you get the robes...! Like watching Ali come out of the ring with us, the crowd, being Frazier, having been pummeled into submission!

Great night. Great seats.

Back
Top Bottom