May 22, Wachovia Center in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ladywithspinninghead said:

Yep, my ears were still ringing the next morning too and that`s never happened before. I hadn`t realized they had turned up the volume.

The crowd was great as far as singing along - the most of their last 3 shows but the Boston crowd on tuesday was definitely the loudest as far as applause (MSG was good for that too but Boston was LOUD!, verrry loud!)

I was in section 214. I thought it was a great show, but I too worried about the volume. My ears still ring from an acoustic trauma I received at a Stooges/New York Dolls concert almost a year ago and so I was wearing 33dB foam earplugs throughout the entire show. My friend refused to wear any (despite my pleading) but he later wished he had. I'd be real curious to find out what the top decibel reading is at these shows.

Last edited:
Man, is anyone real upset after hearing that Boston got Who's Gonna Ride You're Wild Horses.

I just feel that Philly really got the shaft with the two shows as far as set lists- WE NEVER GOT BAD and it was on the setlist!!!!!

While I was disappointed that Bad was dropped, still think Philly was an amazing show...the crowd were amazing and the band responded to that....

I think the 3rd leg will bring a different setlist, hopefully Horses will be given a spot in the rotation.

A friend who saw the MSG show and NJ show said that he's never seen the front row get so much attention! I'm not just saying that cause I was there ;)

Back
Top Bottom