May 14, Wachovia Center in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone else notice vocals coming from Bono during Miracle Drug when the mic was no where near his mouth? I don't even want to entertain the thought and I tried to ignore it. But after the show, my friend said, "Did you notice..." and we had to investigate this. I wish I could remember the exact lyric when it happened. But the mic was definitely very far from Bono when I noticed vocals coming from the speakers. I then saw him quickly jerkthe mic up from down by his hip towards his mouth. Please tell me that we didn't see this!

Last edited:
loladarling said:
Did anyone else notice vocals coming from Bono during Miracle Drug when the mic was no where near his mouth? I don't even want to entertain the thought and I tried to ignore it. But after the show, my friend said, "Did you notice..." and we had to investigate this. I wish I could remember the exact lyric when it happened. But the mic was definitely very far from Bono when I noticed vocals coming from the speakers. I then saw him quickly jerkthe mic up from down by his hip towards his mouth. Please tell me that we didn't see this!

Edge sings the part you are refering to.

Alot of people myself included thought it was BONO but after watching my SD 3/28 DVD you clear as day see the edge singing that verse.

I saw the same thing in Chicago and thought Bono was lip synching then quickly realized Edge was singing.

loladarling said:

edge sings the part " beneath the noise,below the din I, hear your voice...........I was a stranger, you took me in" and than Bono jumps back in with "the songs are in your eyes..."

It is difficult to hear any difference if you're not realy paying attention. I didn't hear it on the album either until someone pointed it out.

Back
Top Bottom