I'm the piano guy on "Yahweh"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelwmitchel

The Fly
This may be old news, but I just never got around to posting it on Interference.

At the December 14th show in St. Louis, I was the guy who got to play Piano during "yahweh". one of if not THE most amazing 5 minutes of my entire life.

This was my 9th U2 show and last for 2005 and to end it by playing on stage with my absolute favorite band was breathtaking. I still think of it almost like it was a dream :)

Everything was great until after the song ended and Bono wanted to keep it going and started telling me to "Play it like a bell". When i was actually up there, and sense i didnt have headphones on, i just could not for the life of me make out what he was saying. I got kinda confused but then Edge saved me.
They both gave me big hugs and Bono even shouted "Thank you Michael" on the microphone as i ran and leaped back down the ellipse.
It was wonderful

Hey, if ANYBODY has photos or video clips of this...PLEASE email me.....I would SO appriciate it!
mikeisi@AOL.com

God bless
Michael Mitchell
(nashville, TN)

Congrats again.

And again, I am closing this since you already have a thread under Fan Experiences and Pictures which is the appropriate area. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom