21st July Milan - San Siro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: larry

macphisto22 said:
Yeah larry never smiled at all during the berlin gig, and from what i'm reading from other reviews/sites, hes never smiled at other shows. I'm Wondering if hes enjoying it?.

Or perhaps his back is hurting him too much (he has back problems).

Could this be the end of U2 touring, cause if hes not enjoying it, he will quit touring and if he quits, then the rest of the band will quit. I hope not though.
eh? i think this is the most larry has EVER smiled, there are tons of pictures of him smiling,

he mainly smiles during the first 2 verses of elevation when he isnt playing

larry's smile... :drool:

and PLEASE, let's not start again talking about the end of U2

There is at least another album they have to record.

Love your reviews of this show. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Aaah to be in Italy in the summer. I'm sooo jealous.

Larry does smile. If you have the Slane DVD, during and after Angel of Harlem, he smiles "molto"...is that how you say it?? He messes up at the beginning...doesn't come in when he's supposed to then plays extra at the end.

He looks so good when he smiles. I guess he doesn't want to blow that cool exterior.

Check out this photo of him going to a funeral....and leaving Anne behind. This is the Larry we all know and love:love: :love:

friday-funeral-7.jpg

Molto... yeah!
He's so cool!

U2floridafan, it will be great if you could be here in summer!
BTW, I'm coming to your county next monday!

I don't think he ever smiles while he's playing but in Poland he smiled a lot when he was greeting us and when he went to play LAPOE...I remember his smile like it was yesterday:camera: :drool:

i think we can now rule out all this "band splitting up stuff" bono has been saying for the last of the european shows that "the life of the band is just gettingf started"

so relax

I got eye contact with Larry in Copenhagen during Streets. I nodded at him, he nodded back. He seems to be enjoyed it, but he doesn't smile too much.

Back
Top Bottom