20th October Washington - DC MCI Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night was so much better than Wednesday. While I prefer ZS & The Fly as encores, I can't complain with what they did last night. Wild Horses! Walk On! Bad! :hyper: Sorry, can't help myself! :hyper: :hyper:

The crowd was louder too.

Oh, and Out of Control too!

Electric Co. was awesome as ever. I noticed that Bono and Edge switched to the left side of the walkway to do the sort of bullfight thing. I remember them being on the right side in Milwaukee? Anyway, I was watching at Condi Rice and her entourage when Edge was walking by them. They seemed to have a great time.

This was my 43rd U2 show, and I would put it in my top five. The band were on fire. I was seated very close on Edge's side of the stage - the band were smiling the whole time and looked like they were having a great time. The Electric Co. was simply stunning, and the encores tore the roof off the place. Walk On sounded amazing, but when the opening notes of Bad started, the show hit a level not often seen or heard with any band.

wow 43rd..
43*100 = $4300
wow could buy a motor-cycle in that money.

The concert was amazing. read my review at u2.com or u2tours.com(aazimSiddqui)

i'm looking for a fan, she was standing right in front of me, short like 5'3. Blondish hair, light blue shirt. Facing the stage, i was standing just a little bit left of the middle of the ellipse on the outside. I really really really need to talk to her.

so If you are reading this, and you Or someone you know match some of the above description please let me know.. i really need to talk to her!!

Back
Top Bottom