13th November Miami - American Airlines Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just typed a huge, long review and I guess it took me too long cause when I went to submit it, it took me to the login screen again and it was completely gone. Tried going back and it would not work. I'm so mad:censored: :censored: :mad: :mad: Now you guys'll have to wait for my review. Damn!!!

U2FloridaFan said:
I just typed a huge, long review and I guess it took me too long cause when I went to submit it, it took me to the login screen again and it was completely gone. Tried going back and it would not work. I'm so mad:censored: :censored: :mad: :mad: Now you guys'll have to wait for my review. Damn!!!

I've had that happen to me once too.:sad:

So now if I know I'm going to type something long for IF, I type it first in word and then C&P.

That's what I ended up doing but I'm actually going to post it with photos over in Fan Experiences and photos since it's really about the whole 2 day experience.

Ok so now that I am back to normal I am writing this review and all I can say is WOW!! The fans in Miami really surprised me! The show was amazing there was an energy there that I am so thankful to have experienced. I was on the floor and I can't even begin to describe the emotion of all that was happening around me. The boys put on an amazing show and really seemed to be honestly enjoying themselves. It almost brought me to tears to hear the whole arena sing I Still Haven't...... Thank you to all who attended and brought on the love that was in that room!! I felt it and I am sure the boys felt it as well.

Back
Top Bottom