Zagreb, Croatia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. U2 are playing in Madrid on August 11th.
Nista od toga, Pero.

ah, jebiga...nema veze, barem ću ih vidjet u Chicago 5 puta i u Milan i Rim. Što ne odete ih vidjeti u Italiju, nije daleko?

ma isli bi mi u Italiju (Milano) ali problem je kako doci do karata - kad krene prodaja u ponedjeljak, utorak bit ce toliko zaguseno da se bojim da necemo moci doci ni do ponude za kupovinu karte...

Marko said:
ma isli bi mi u Italiju (Milano) ali problem je kako doci do karata - kad krene prodaja u ponedjeljak, utorak bit ce toliko zaguseno da se bojim da necemo moci doci ni do ponude za kupovinu karte...

tell me if you get the tix,marko,ok?! you probably have a contact in italy?

Tilen,

I will tell you, but I think that it will be the same for all of us - I'll try at ticketone.it....
I don't know If I'll suceed in getting them some other way - there is a possibility, but I'm not sure yet...

tilen said:
yep, italy is even tougher playground than germany, i think...
The fans are much louder,too!

What do you mean exactly by tougher playground? Is it a rough crowd?

We are going to be in the prato or GA and I was wondering when do you think Italians are going to line up? I was thinking we could get close if we got there early morning, we'll be staying in Milan and Rome for a few days in hostels anyway.

Good Luck on getting tix! There's always eBay as your last resort (if the prices aren't exorbant).

Hrvoje

nobodysbabynow said:

What do you mean exactly by tougher playground? Is it a rough crowd?

We are going to be in the prato or GA and I was wondering when do you think Italians are going to line up? I was thinking we could get close if we got there early morning, we'll be staying in Milan and Rome for a few days in hostels anyway.

Good Luck on getting tix! There's always eBay as your last resort (if the prices aren't exorbant).

Hrvoje

They are not rough...
I was in Munich in 1993, in Viena in 1997 and in Torino in 2001. and the gig in Torine was musch musch better just because of the fans - they are crazy, wild, but only when they have to sing, jump and clap their hands.. they were teriffic...

In torino it was the only gig on elevation tour when they came back after "Walk on" and without the video and light-show backup they played 3 more songs... it was a unique experience...

I'm going to Vienna, but I'll be realy sad iIf I don't get the ticket for Milano....

Vienna was i in 2001, but the crowd was rather lame--and they look at you strangely when you start jumping---i hope this year it'll be different,although i didn't get tix to Vienna!!!Damn, have to try milano,otherwise e-bay --

I would help you if I could, but apparently they allow for only one show to be bought on one Visa or one address or one name, etc. Which means I can't buy any more.

But somehow I was able to buy tickets for Milan and Rome with my presale code even though you're allowed only one!

There was a glitch in the mainframe! I beat the system! That makes up for all the times I got screwed!

nobodysbabynow said:
I would help you if I could, but apparently they allow for only one show to be bought on one Visa or one address or one name, etc. Which means I can't buy any more.

But somehow I was able to buy tickets for Milan and Rome with my presale code even though you're allowed only one!

There was a glitch in the mainframe! I beat the system! That makes up for all the times I got screwed!

Well,i wouldn't be so sure about it! Did your read the disclaimer saying multiple purchase is NOT possible and that all of those using their presale code MORE THAN ONCE, would be cancelled. It means my dear friend, don't praise the day before the night.....Until you get the tickets, you should be pretty nervous! When you do if you do, then that's great!

Hey Croatians, ima agencija ART-TRAVEL, prodaju aranzman prijevoz+koncert za samo 990kn. Ukljuceno i razgledavanje Krakova i Katowica preko dana s vodicem!
Info imate na u2croatia.tk forumu!

THe Fly on the Wall,ides u Katowice?
Ja idem.
Jos ima mjesta u Art Travel....bio sam u petak i rekao je da ima jos 40-ak (?????) mjesta

Back
Top Bottom