Winnipeg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
The city of Winnipeg needs a U2 show on the third leg. It would be a travesty to the people of Winnipeg if U2 didnt play the Mts Centre. The reason that we built the new arena was to attract big name acts like U2. So please come to Winnipeg U2.

I was the Limo driver who took U2 to the airport. it was amazing. The need to come back to the great city to once again "rock the peg".

Where are all of the Other Canadian fans supporting this thread. Come on! U2 come to Winnipeg!

Yes Maro chik winnipeg needs U2 now more than ever. We are a city starved for a great concert. U2 PLAY THE MTS CENTRE IN 2005!

Yep, I agree!!! I think theres a good chance, but to play it safe I got tickets to Vancouver for both shows!!! Anyone else from the Peg going?

Cheers Primo.

PS, I saw them in '97, what a show!!!

I was too young to see them in 97 for crapmart. So i hope they come back to Winnipeg.

U2 PLAY WINNINPEG IN 2005!

I hope they come back to Winnipeg this year, I know a lot of people who'd love that.

Me, I'm going to San Diego to see them and if I have to, Minneapolis in the fall.

Chris

NEW YORK - Bruce Springsteen (news) is returning the favor to Bono. U2's talkative frontman, who gave memorable stream-of-consciousness speeches inducting Bob Marley and Springsteen into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, will be saluted by Springsteen when the Boss inducts U2 next month.

Springsteen's no slouch in the induction speech department himself: He slyly noted last year how inductee Jackson Browne (news)'s audience always seemed to be filled with women.

That post was a bit out of place but thanks for trying. Were talking about U2 playing the MTS CENTRE in 2005!

U2 WInnipeg 2005!

yes, we are talking about u2 here in '05. I'm stoked & ready to see u2 again here in the 'peg, but what I'm also saying is dont pretend to be what you arent. There is a fan FICTION area under the fourm section of this page.

:shifty:

passthebuck said:
yes, we are talking about u2 here in '05. I'm stoked & ready to see u2 again here in the 'peg, but what I'm also saying is dont pretend to be what you arent. There is a fan FICTION area under the fourm section of this page.

:shifty:

At least someone said it. :applaud:

Im sorry if i hurt any ones feelings. I was just joking around. I am just an eager U2 fan. U2 needs to play winnipeg in 2005!

Im old enough to know that U2 should play Winnipeg, Manitoba on leg three of their tour. They would be a joke if they didnt.

What does Calgary have that makes it more deserving of a show than Winnipeg?

U2 COME TO WINNNIPEG!

just kidding around...BTW how many N's are in winterpeg?...

I just hope they play in Alberta...even Edmonton...I haven't been there since Popmart...I can see them stopping in the land of a thousand lakes for a show or 2

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom