Whos trying for Toronto??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was on the ticketmaster site right at 10:00 this morning. I got 6 tickets for the Sept 14 show, sec 107!!, My whole family will be going! The page timed out while I was checking out, but I managed to click the "back" button and still get the seats!! After that the site was unavailable. I am so happy right now!! I can't believe i got tickets!! Thank you so much U2...I can't wait to see you!! :heart: :bono: :adam: :edge: :larry: :heart:
P.S Good luck to everyone!

narula said:
FUCK

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND:

Total ticket limit 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total).Ticket Limits are over all, not per show

its over all damn it!!!

That isn't true.

If it were true, than all of us Prop members would have our second set of GAs cancelled.

SFGAL said:
GA's for every Toronto show!!!!! (Thanks to UKTan in the presale)

Tan....we SO ROCK!!!!

Raf.... be there or else I'm coming to Mexico and dragging you all the way there!

WOOO HOOO!!!

:rockon: (I've been waiting to use that smilie) :D

narula said:
FUCK

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND:

Total ticket limit 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total).Ticket Limits are over all, not per show

its over all damn it!!!

r u sure.....will the whole order get cancelled or just the duplicates

I logged into my ticketmaster account, scored reserved seats in Section 102, and then tried to process the order, Ticketmaster kicked me out of my account, requested address and billing info, then wouldn't let me input my postal code, province, or country info. The order then timed out.

I lost the FUCKING tickets!!!! Am I pissed at Ticketbastard or what.

I will not go quietly into that good night.........

:mad: :scream: :rant: :angry: :grumpy: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Wow ticketmaster is soooo horrid in selling tickets!!!

I had section 119 for wednesday and it got stuck on the payment part. I was waiting for the search icon to move, but it got stuck for 10 mins. After waiting 10 mins, both wednesday and monday sold out.

Then Friday got added and I was in line forever, then Saturday and bingo I got tickets. Section 101!! wohoo!!!

From great seats to a lil less great seats, not too shabby!!

i currently hate the fact that my brother was gonna get GAs, but got screwed out of them with ticketmaster errors. So not cool. *tear

think more Toronto tickets will be released? i guess because orders will be cancelled

i got 2 300's for Friday Night

narula said:
FUCK

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND:

its over all damn it!!!

wow, that's weird, but that's what it says on the ticketmaster page.

"Note: Tickets may not be available in all price levels and sections.

Ticket Limit

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card."

Omg, just for kicks I tried getting 1 ticket for each show, nothing comes up?

Did they all sell out in 1 hour?? Omg, if so Toronto is U2 Country?

I got 4 in 102 for monday and 4 in 122 for sat...my mom got screwed though...logged her out of her account and then multiple errors..after waiting so long. I guess some of my friends won't be going as I will be giving mom and dad some tix!!

RicoT.O said:
Omg, just for kicks I tried getting 1 ticket for each show, nothing comes up?

Did they all sell out in 1 hour?? Omg, if so Toronto is U2 Country?

first 2 shows sold out by 10:15, friday went on sale around 10:20-25, sold out around 10:35, and then saturday went on sale and sold out by 10:45

i callled ticketmaster and cancelled my ga's for saturday cause she said that they will definately cancelled tickets over the limit over ALL SHOWS!!!!

she said they may call people on monday to inform them and they may not. i'm not sure if they cancel all of them or just the duplicates.

so i still got ga's for friday though :shrug:

Sweet Tart said:
i callled ticketmaster and cancelled my ga's for saturday cause she said that they will definately cancelled tickets over the limit over ALL SHOWS!!!!

she said they may call people on monday to inform them and they may not. i'm not sure if they cancel all of them or just the duplicates.

so i still got ga's for friday though :shrug:

Well what is she going to do about those of us who got 4 GAs in the presale from Prop? There are plenty of us who had more than 2 GAs overall before this general sale even started and I don't see why we should be penalized from getting 2 GAs for Saturday because we're fanclub members. Makes no sense.

anitram said:

Well what is she going to do about those of us who got 4 GAs in the presale from Prop? There are plenty of us who had more than 2 GAs overall before this general sale even started and I don't see why we should be penalized from getting 2 GAs for Saturday because we're fanclub members. Makes no sense.

as far as i know the pre-sale doesn't count with regards to the gen sale limits. at least that's the impression i got.

Woo hoo! Two tickets for the first TO show, section 102, row 5! All thanks to my mother. And to think, here I was thinking that I would be the one to get tickets, and she wouldn't! I did have two GA's, but got a server error...thank goodness she managed to get through!

I was convinced that trying to get Saturday GA's wouldn't work, but it did! I coudln't believe it. Now I'm expecting a mail disaster or something. We kept hitting refresh on the pending Saturday posting, then it opened up and we walked right thru to glory!

I got 2 GA for both Monday & Wednesday through Prop.

Picked up 2 GAs for Friday show today.

I am hoping that because I only got 2 GAs in the General Sale that I should be OK.

Anyone else been able to confirm this?

snowbunny00774 said:
I got 4 in 102 for monday and 4 in 122 for sat...my mom got screwed though...logged her out of her account and then multiple errors..after waiting so long. I guess some of my friends won't be going as I will be giving mom and dad some tix!!

Similar stuff happened to me. I had 4 tics all wrapped up in Section 102 for Sat. Tried to pay, but Ticketbastard kicked me out, then wouldn't accept my address or credit card info.

I've emailed and called and left a message... These guys better do something about this.:rant:

:censored: :censored: :rant: :angry: :censored: :rant: :angry: :grumpy: :grumpy:

The wording has changed. It now says:

Ticket Limit
Public onsale has a total ticket limit 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total) Ticket Limits are over all, not per show.

So those of us who bought GAs in the presale should be fine.

However, If you bought more than 2 GAs today across all shows. excess will be cancelled.

Man, that was close... I almost didn't score any tickets at all, but I was lucky to get two GA tickets to the Saturday show. Woo hoo! I'm going to my first U2 concert!

I didn't see one toronto ticket and I tried from 10 - 11:30...good thing i got 2 for friday through u2.com presale!!!

Back
Top Bottom