Whos trying for Toronto??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slamming J said:
Man, that was close... I almost didn't score any tickets at all, but I was lucky to get two GA tickets to the Saturday show. Woo hoo! I'm going to my first U2 concert!

Wow, your first U2 concert eh? I went 3 years ago to Elevation in Halmilton, and let me tell you........That concert changed my life, U2 live is like nothing on this lil blue planet. Be prepared to be changed!!!!:drool:

Hamilton was amazing...Is it September yet?

Also, did I see it right that there is no alcohol on the floor? I think it said this on the ticketmaster site.

Last edited:
Someone bought GA's to the Monday and Wednesday shows, both through the public sale today. She called TM just now and put the GA's for one of the shows on my cc, which is a different cc altogether + different billing address.

You shouldn't chance it folks - just borrow someone's cc and get TM to change it for you.

RicoT.O said:

Wow, your first U2 concert eh? I went 3 years ago to Elevation in Halmilton, and let me tell you........That concert changed my life, U2 live is like nothing on this lil blue planet. Be prepared to be changed!!!!:drool:

Yeah, I got into U2 JUST after the Elevation tour...so I missed out. I was kicking myself...

But yeah, I am incredibly pumped, I can't wait. I did notice one thing though, it ends up I got GA tickets to the Friday show, not the Saturday... ha ha. Oh well, it's all good. My friend got two nosebleeder seats for 50 bucks each for the Saturday show I think, but now that his tickets are for a different day as mine I'm not sure if he's going to go now... which means, he might just sell them to me and I'll be able to go both days. Woo hoo. Of course, the second show won't be near as close as the first, but it'll be more of a "sit back and enjoy the experience" one after rocking out on the floor the first night.

We'll have to see what happens...

I’m hearing that there is a 8 ticket limit per person for all 4 Toronto shows! (not counting pre-sale obtained tickets)

I’m over the limit but I received an e-mail confirmation from TM for all of my tickets. Should I just keep quiet and hope it’s overlooked and that they’re mailed? Or should I try calling TM and having 3 of them switched to a different credit card number and address?

U2Soar said:
I’m hearing that there is a 8 ticket limit per person for all 4 Toronto shows! (not counting pre-sale obtained tickets)

I’m over the limit but I received an e-mail confirmation from TM for all of my tickets. Should I just keep quiet and hope it’s overlooked and that they’re mailed? Or should I try calling TM and having 3 of them switched to a different credit card number and address?

Check my message above. :)

I missed this all while I was at work today, I would have loved a Toronto show. Well, I did manage to get 4 tickets for Ottawa, but I'd prefer the Toronto weekend show.

I lucked out and managed to land GA's for Sep 12, 14, and 17th. I am very excited. Should be a great week. I am actually looking for GA's to the show on the 16th and I can trade Montreal GA's for them. If anyone is interested in this trade, let me know.

Peace.

is anyone interted on trading a ticket? I have an extra ticket for the Monday 12th show and I would like to trade it either for a 14th or 16th show, I wouldn't ask for money if yours is cheaper! my friend changed her mind and now is like floor or nothing, she doesn't know what she will miss! here are the details:
price:
$107
Section 111 (rearview but close to the stage)
Row 20 seat 14, is anyone interested , email me at mark_cti2@hotmail.com and pls subject the email as U2 ticket

RicoT.O said:

That was an awesome, awesome show - my first and only live U2 show (until September!)

I'm glad to see more people seem to have had success than not in getting tickets. I didn't have an account here at the time yet, but I was reading this board quite a bit yesterday and over the last week or so, and I think it definitely contributed to me landing a pair of GAs (when I wasn't even looking for them!) So to everyone who was posting tips and opinions on how to get tickets, it is very much appreciated! :) :cool:

An update on the overlimit situation. I ordered four tickets on the same card, tried to change the tickets to a different card and the rep wouldn't let me move the tickets! He made me choose which one to cancel! Bah!!

At this point I would suggest not calling TM and hope for the best.

JohnCash said:
An update on the overlimit situation. I ordered four tickets on the same card, tried to change the tickets to a different card and the rep wouldn't let me move the tickets! He made me choose which one to cancel! Bah!!

At this point I would suggest not calling TM and hope for the best.

Or calling back and getting a TM rep who will allow you to switch over as was the case with me and my friend.

I was allowed to switch without any problem.

When you call, tell them that you had trouble logging out of your TM account after buying the first set and that you'd assumed you'd logged out but turns out you didn't. This is apparently a common problem that they are aware of and will allow you to make a change.

Back
Top Bottom