Who is going for LA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am. and i'm freaking out a little. :)
i hate this ticket stuff.

do you think there's any chance they'll add another show?

first try it offered me crappy 200 levels. um, no. :|

now i'm trying again and i have a 14 minute wait. this blows.

I was gonna fly out from the east coast if I got good seats, I got on at exactly 10:00 and pulled up nosebleeds:madspit: im trying again but my wait time is 8 minutes so I doubt I'll get anything...

im still on hold, so that means no GAs for me. oh well....im not going to accept anything else.

And it's on to MSG....:wink:

i'm not accepting anything else either. so it looks like i won't be going to LA, heh.

okay what the hell... i'm now searching best available ANY price and i'm getting NOTHING. wtf?

did anybody get anything?
i tried searching singles and ended up with a 300 in the very back of the arena. didn't take it.

I got in right at 10 am and they had no GA at all....i'm going to hope they add a Northern CA show. I tried Best available at about 10:05 and said none available.

rccj said:
I got in right at 10 am and they had no GA at all....i'm going to hope they add a Northern CA show. I tried Best available at about 10:05 and said none available.
me too. :eyebrow:

I went in at 5 after to look for a different concert for a different band but I saw U2's picture come up so I went to the concert page. I bought 1 GA ticket for Nov 1st. It just popped right up. I don't think I can go though. But who knows....

Back
Top Bottom