Who here is going to the Las Vegas shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud: Kinsa! Hope to meet you there and hope the show is everything and more for you AND your sister. My sister and I experienced our first tour show at the SD opener and my sister's a convert. She is flying in from Portland to meet me driving up from San Diego for both Vegas shows! Enjoy! That town's gonna ROCK!

Carek - I can't wait!! I'm driving from San Diego too - I have been a life long fan (first saw the boys on the Joshua Tree tour, when I was just a child (oh, ok, I was 15, but it seems so young now :laugh: ) but have never gotten my sis interested (I successfully converted my hubby on the first leg on this tour, but he's away on a business trip, so can't make Vegas).

But, when I mentioned Vegas (she loves to gamble!), she was in, and she's being a good sport about it, going to both nights with me. I know she will love it. I cannot wait, it is killing me to know the boys are playing a mere 100 miles up the road and I am missing it, but I just have to remind myself that Friday will be here soon!!

I hope you and your sister have a fabulous time too!! :rockon:

I know, I hear ya about LA. I could kick myself now for not having gotten tickets for the 2 Staples shows, but I had my heart sety on Vegas if the boys played there.....and that's gonna be my first GA! We are gonna have a fabulous time no matter what! We're hitting the road at 6am tomorrow......honk if you see my Ford excape on the highway with the U2 stickers on the back window!! Have a safe drive! :wink:

Carek you are sooo lucky to have gotten GA's - of all the shows I have ever been to, I have never managed to get them. For the first show, I have decent seats L211, that I got off Ebay for way below face value, so I can't complain. And I'll be behind the stage (but row A), for the second show. Whatever, as long as I'm in the house, I'm happy!

Have fun, and I'll be sending you positive vibes that you get to become one of Bono's dancing girls!!:drool:

Have a safe drive!

Thanks Kinsa.....I'll be happy just to get scanned into the elipse! I have been looking forward to this and was SO excited the day I got the tickets in the presale. Not too bad for my first tour. I've learned a LOT.....I'm ready for the next one! Thanks for the wishes....hope you have a safe journey too! :hug:

Kinsa said:
I just had to add to this thread because I CANNOT WAIT until Friday
- I'm driving to Vegas Fri. morning with my sister (who has never seen a U2 show!), and we scored tickets for both nights!! I think we will have a new convert soon.
Hope to see lots of blue crack addicts at the shows. I am so excited!! :dancing:

I'm driving up with my friend Friday afternoon! So excited! Both shows (GA on Saturday!!!)

everybody have a wonderful time! I am so proud to be a fan of U2, and I can't wait to see them live! The MGM is going to see the most incredible show that has ever happened there.

This is awesome!! You guys are getting me excited for the next couple of days!! Since I'm heading along to Vegas I guess I can go at whatever time I want BUT I'm leaving in a few hours. Hope everyone has a safe journey and lets all win BIG in Vegas! :yes: Well okay at least not come back home with no $ right? See you guys there.:wave:

It looks like I'm going to fly into Vegas for Saturday night's show. I saw them last night at Staples, and had to see 'em again. My previous show had been in Dublin back in June.

Don't have a GA ticket, but plan on overspending if I can get one, or just be in the building otherwise.

Mr. BAW said:
Its always fun to be on the I-15 checking for other northbound U2 fans...we'll be in a white Chev. Trailblazer with BTFLDAY plates...leaving about 10:30 a.m. See you on the road! :)

Great license plate - I'll be on the 15 at the same time - if you see two crazy chicas in a silver Highlander honking at you as we drive by, you'll know it me and my sis!!

I am going to get NO work done today I am so excited for tomorrow.

Everyone that is making their way to Vegas today/tomorrow safe travels!!:rockon:

Look for a white Dodge Dakota Club cab with a red U2 Vertigo Tour sticker on the back window......driving on the 15 freeway around the same time tomorrow....!

I just scored 2 PRIMO seats in the horseshoe for November 4th!! See you tomorrow night, my U2 buddies! I am so happy I can't believe I am finally going to see them on this tour!! YAY!!:dancing: :applaud: :hyper:

We're driving out from LA very late tomorrow night for Saturday's show. I'm so excited that I can't get any work done today!! :hyper:
OMG, how I am going to get any work done TOMORROW??? :combust:

samneko said:
We're driving out from LA very late tomorrow night for Saturday's show. I'm so excited that I can't get any work done today!! :hyper:
OMG, how I am going to get any work done TOMORROW??? :combust:

I know what you mean- I can't concentrate on anything now- I am so excited about the show!!! :D

My parents are going.....if I were a lesser man I'd think it would be time to switch to a new favorite band

Xavier

I scored two GA tickets for Saturday night. I still have one arm and one leg remaining.

Wow, what I could have bought with that money.

Back
Top Bottom