Who has all the good tickets and where is the love for Philly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MDFan

The Fly
I'm not talking about GA, I'm talking about tickets in the lower levels.

I got tickets in section 111 during the Philly pre sale. Those are ok, but I wanted to be next to the stage.

Who has those tickets?

Both Philly shows sold out in about two minutes each. Why did Chicago get four shows and Philly only two?

Where is the love?

MDFan said:
I'm not talking about GA, I'm talking about tickets in the lower levels.

I got tickets in section 111 during the Philly pre sale. Those are ok, but I wanted to be next to the stage.

Who has those tickets?

Both Philly shows sold out in about two minutes each. Why did Chicago get four shows and Philly only two?

Where is the love?

Your lucky you got anything in Philly...I GOT SHIT!

I got section 106 for 14th and 117 for 22nd on saturday.
I didn't hasitate, bought them immediately after search. Didn't even try for better seats.

I have 2 GS's for the second Philly show. I thought the same thing about why chicago get's so much credit. I guess I cant judge too much because I have never been to a show in Chicago. Bono' talks about coming to Philadelphia in a winabego and WMMR blasting our sounds. Of course living here im looking for some props but maybe a little love wouldn't be so bad.

That being said..other's are right " at least they are coming here"

cant wait till May.

This is the first time in history that U2 have played Philadelphia FOUR TIMES! The previous high was 3 times.

I got section 115, row 12 for 10/16 from the presale. But, I haven't come across anyone with good seats for the May shows. I am counting on Ticketmaster releasing tickets for the 14th and 22nd pretty soon. If anyone notices a ticket release first, please post it.

I managed 1 seat for 5/14 through General Sale. I had problems with PreSale. I was able to get Club Box Seats for 5/22 <very luck>. Finally, for 10/16, I got section 115 using my presale code.

Back
Top Bottom