Where's Ottawa Sale? Freaking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the waiting line for tickets: "http://**pleasehold.evenue.net/ev/ottawa/PleaseHold.html?ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AOTTAWA%3ACC0405%3AU1125%3A&linkID=ottawa&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode="

(Take out the two stars.)

At least that's the link I used. 2 GA tickets. It crashed twice while I tried to order, but I was lucky... other people might get tickets, then lose them... so there is always a chance in the next few hours.

I've got a friend on MSN right now who's going nuts over the same issues.

Ahhhhhh no luck with Ottawa thus far! capitaltickets.ca has been an enormous failure

I guess I should haev waited in line at an outlet after all!

funny but I saw people at Ticketmaster this morning - I don't think TM is selling this event. I wonder if it was for nothing!

I still can't get in - stupid countdown!!

I can't get through for beans. AHHHHHH This is so frustrating. How did Trevophoria get through?

Ah, it must have crashed when I was trying to access it. Never was able to get in, still at the "the site will refresh in (counter)" which constantly goes back to 60

Maybe I'll be able to get Ottawa tix in trade for some Toronto tix

Q#@$*&#(%*%&

This was crazy! I just came back from Sports Experts in Hull. Been there since 6:15 a.m.

capitaltickets.ca crashed, obviously. The server is not large enough to handle such a big event. I was almost the last to get tickets. Scalpers took their time, sold tickets in front of us :mad:
When I was at the cash, they said: I think we're all out...... Oh wait! We still have room for you.

So I got 3 tickets, perfectly centered.... behind the stage.

I don't know what that will be like. How's the stage anyway? How will be the sound?

Anyway, I have my tickets now, even though I'm not satisfied with the seats we got. Meh, at least I'll be there!

Stupid capitaltickets.ca
Corel Centre should never use that website for large events like this..

Last edited:
You had the right idea in lining up. I would have too had I known the system would have crashed!!

I ran to Sports Experts at 11am at Rideau Centre when I realized the system was down. About 50 people ahead of me and we were told it sold out....

I guess I'll have to buy from E-bay for this one.....ugghhh!

I had the same problem...the page just kept refreshing, and after a while it said the show was sold out.

I should have waited in line. Damn server. I have no idea what to do now. :(

:hug: to everyone in the same situation

I got my one (Section 204) ticket before the site became crowded and before it crashed, but that was after I lost 2 100-level tickets:huh:

I'm happy though, I'll be there, and the seat is not that bad...

BTW, I wish you all alot of luck in getting tickets somehow... I was gonna go with my Dad (he's been a fan forever), but all I could get was that single ticket... :(

It crashed on me about 5 times before I finally got tickets. I was so nervous, I thought it would crash again in the middle of the transaction.

That site selling Ottawa tickets was a joke. Me and my sister both tried phonelines and the site starting at 10am and got nothing. Plus we're in different cities so problem wasn't on our end.

Of course the local Ticketmaster wasnt' selling the tickets either I found out, so lining up would'nt had helped either.

Thankfully we saw Elevation Tour in Montreal, so we have been to see them before. But still frustrated, now figuring out what to do for Plan B.

Anyone hear an excuse from CapitolTickets yet? Bet they had a tonne of complaints.

Yes, there was an article in the Ottawa Citizen today - the paper says the site crashed but Capital Tickets is saying no such thing occurred. Typical.

Back
Top Bottom