where to stay in honolulu at this point

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sv

The Fly
Well, I have plane tickets, rental car, and concert tickets for Honolulu, but I can't find a place to stay on the night of December 9. Just found out about this marathon business. Does anyone have any idea where I should look to find shelter? Nothing fancy, just a roof over our (three of us) heads.

Thanks.

I think the only option left are condo rentals. Google Honolulu/Waikiki condo rentals and see what is available.

That's all I got for ya.:wink:

There's a few threads in the "What do you Have" section where people have some extra space in their rooms.

You can also bring at tent and camp in Honolulu for five dollars a night. That's what me and my friend are doing. You need a permit though

SMB

Shawn Bonneau said:
You can also bring at tent and camp in Honolulu for five dollars a night. That's what me and my friend are doing. You need a permit though

SMB

I've done some research and I guess there is a pretty big meth problem on the islands and I wouldn't recommend staying in an unsecured location. From what I read if you leave anything in your car there is a good chance it will be gone when you return, it's that bad. I also just read that someone from the Bush administration was mugged in the International Marketplace coming home from a night out... I'm not trying to scare anybody, but just because Hawaii is a 'tropical paradise', it doesn't mean it's without the same problems as some of our other metropolitan areas.

Whatever you do... just be careful.

Back
Top Bottom