where to see U2 before show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

russmadem

The Fly
I am coming to Atlanta for both shows next week. I am seeking info. on where might be a good spot to see the band members before they arrive for the show. At the arena, where will they drive in at? What hotel are they likely staying at? What did they do in Atl. during the Elevation tour? Anytime someone asks similar questions, it seems to irritate some people, so let me just say this; I am only looking to take a picture or two, maybe even get an autograph. I just think it is kind of neat to see the band outside the concert setting. I was in Chicago for the Sept. shows and where they were staying was public knowledge. I went there and someone with the band told us to come back around 4pm and when they came out to go to the arena, they would pose for pix and sign a few autographs. Sure enough they did, and they seemed to enjoy it, so I don't feel like we fans are intruding on them at all. If anyone can help me out with Atlanta info., I would greatly appreciate it. I know the mods don't like people to name hotels here, so if you want, you can email me at gregory@adams.net I appreciate any input, see you all at the show.

Back
Top Bottom