Where are the dates for the U2 Tour - Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
foolonthehill said:
I am hoping they will hit Dallas or the Ford Center in OKlahoma City...we have been getting big acts at the Ford Center here in OKlahoma city, so Maybe, but driving to Dallas is not out of the question for me...does anyone remember if they played Dallas before?

Peace,
Brenda

Brenda,
They'll come to Dallas.
For sure.

I'm waiting for some Canadian dates, Toronto for sure.....I heard rumors that it will be in March around the 25th or so..I hope that's true.

well i couldnot find anything official......nowhere.
And then 2 days in a row on my holiday 2 different people who do not know eachother told me that they are coming in june. One said the first weekend, and the other said the first week. So I hope this is true! I know I will be waiting making holiday plans for june to Ireland now till its official!!

I live in Holland, near Amsterdam and have not missed a u2 concert since 1980 in Holland :):) I am going to seek people to que with and for me.....

Happy new year!
Dutchfan

Well U2 cannot be playing the St Pete Times Forum in Tampa, FL on March 5th now. They just added the Harlem Globetrotters on that date. I am hoping that the start of the tour does remain in Florida but only the official word will tell us for sure!

October 15, 2004: London, England @ BBC Television
October 16, 2004: London, England @ Riverside Studios
October 26, 2004: San Jose, CA @ California Theatre
November 16, 2004: Dublin, Ireland @ Hanover Quay Studio
November 18, 2004: at Clinton's library (don't remember where)
November 20, 2004: New York, NY @ NBC Studios
November 22, 2004: New York, NY @ Empire Fulton Ferry State Park, Brooklyn
December 02, 2004: London, England @ BBC Television

learn2kneel said:
april - 7, 8, 12, and 13 are looking good for chicago - there's nothing scheduled those days (even tho all the dates around it are filled up)

do you guys think they'll announce all 4 shows at once??? cause last time around they just announced the first 2 shows, then after those two sold out, they added the two latter dates...

Vancouver , Vancouver, when are those tix going on sale??Sleepless in Victoria. Anybody know??

Back
Top Bottom