when does Boston Show end?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm going to the show Monday night... when does U2 hit the stage in Boston and what time does the show end.

I've been getting used to NYC time.

I want to know if I'll have time to make the train home.

clerks said:
I'm going to the show Monday night... when does U2 hit the stage in Boston and what time does the show end.

I've been getting used to NYC time.

I want to know if I'll have time to make the train home.

well if it's anything like Sunday's show, expect the show to end right around 11:30-11:45.

Any ideas on parking? I am driving in because I am worried about not getting the T back to the North shore (blue line). I usually park at Govt center but I think I heard they charge like $40 for concerts. Street parking seems risky as the weather still seems iffy.
Either way I can't wait!

Ocean Gal, the last Blue Line train out of Govt Center is 12:45. There's no way U2 will go past midnight, I'm banking on that since I'm going Blue Line too! Don't pay that to park!

There is a parking lot up the street from the Garden that charges $18 for events. It's the cheapest around unless you get lucky and find street parking.

The parking lot under the Garden is $23.00 for events and I have always had great luck getting out of there and right on the highway without waiting in traffic.

I usually just park at Forest Hills and take the train but when I am running late it is worth the $23.00

Back
Top Bottom