What's This I See? North American Dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maxpouliot said:
you going to vancouver edge111?

Yep im from Alberta but i got GA's for Van1 and got reserved off of ebay for Van2. Im so glad that i used my presale code now and didnt save it! You going to both Van shows?

I just can't believe they'd skip the bay area and las vegas. I think they might add something there.
I was sure I heard that Oakland was a for sure 3rd leg date on KFOG a few weeks back.
Oh well.... its off to Portland for the last show of the tour which could be very cool.
I'm not gonna complain too much because they have served the bay area well before and if this means they get to go other places that they might not have gone to before then I'm happy.

theedge111 said:

Yep im from Alberta but i got GA's for Van1 and got reserved off of ebay for Van2. Im so glad that i used my presale code now and didnt save it! You going to both Van shows?

i had reserved seats for the 1st one but sold them after i got GA for the second show

They are skipping Edmonton and/or Calgary? How could they do this? I hope they add one or both cities because this is just wrong. Edmonton sold out twice for Popmart and Calgary twice for Elevation. U2 are nuts if they don't come to Alberta. I pray that they add a date in Alberta or else I can't see them on this tour :(

Sanchez said:
They are skipping Edmonton and/or Calgary? How could they do this? I hope they add one or both cities because this is just wrong. Edmonton sold out twice for Popmart and Calgary twice for Elevation. U2 are nuts if they don't come to Alberta. I pray that they add a date in Alberta or else I can't see them on this tour :(

that sucks! Should have gone to vancouver!

maxpouliot said:

that sucks! Should have gone to vancouver!

Who would have guessed that they wouldnt play one of the two cities after all of the success that they've had in the past though. I almost didnt go for Van, but i thought the Alberta show was so far off that i couldnt wait. Normaly my impatience is a bad thing lol.

It says at u2.com under Tour Info that tix go on sale and the end of the week for the general public.

brejc said:

Hahaha, I know, it's gonna be -30 at the most. I'll most likely get seats for that one. GAs for San Diego and Toronto shows will be enough for me.

hehe, good! I'll probably be able to line up late because no one will want to line up when it's that cold. Good thing I'm a hardy prairie girl used to this kind of weather! :wink:

after 6 date in california in the first leg already, i'm not surprised to see just L.A. on the 3rd leg... think they will stay in L.A. for a couple more shows but they won't go to San Fran or Oakland

Oh god you're right the OOTS...tickets.com does run Oakland arena.... they SUCK more than ticketmaster. Still, that would make sense that they leave that blank maybe. I think it was the same for Sacramento Arco? If I remember that was tickets.com too right?

ladywithspinninghead said:

hehe, good! I'll probably be able to line up late because no one will want to line up when it's that cold. Good thing I'm a hardy prairie girl used to this kind of weather! :wink:

I'll be joining you :sexywink:

not to sound like a spoiled brat, but 3 shows at madison square garden still isn't gonna be enough.
it's still gonna be impossible to get tickets.

SFGAL said:
Oh god you're right the OOTS...tickets.com does run Oakland arena.... they SUCK more than ticketmaster. Still, that would make sense that they leave that blank maybe. I think it was the same for Sacramento Arco? If I remember that was tickets.com too right?

Arco was a ticketmaster venue. I'm looking at the stub right now. :wink:

ohhh, this doesn't look so good for me. bay area dates, PLEASE! i'll be at school in the fall and that's my only shot. :|

otherwise it looks like i'll maybe be venturing to cleveland over christmas break. eck, i was hoping they'd get closer to KY.

maxpouliot said:
after 6 date in california in the first leg already, i'm not surprised to see just L.A. on the 3rd leg... think they will stay in L.A. for a couple more shows but they won't go to San Fran or Oakland

U2 has hit the bay area twice every tour since UF...except Lovetown of course. They even had 2 Popmart shows here.

Minneapolis on September 23!! YES!! I'm almost 100 percent sure I will be able to take that day off work and the weather is still beautiful at that time of year so I won't freeze to death in the GA line! :dancing:

I think its time for all Alberta people to start a petition for U2 to come here!!! This is a big area for U2 and one they shouldnt be missing!

Yahweh said:
I think its time for all Alberta people to start a petition for U2 to come here!!! This is a big area for U2 and one they shouldnt be missing!

I agree!

I think our prime minister, Paul Martin, persuaded U2 to come to Ottawa at the expense of Alberta.

Back
Top Bottom