What's This I See? North American Dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
I can't believe they are only doing one date in Miami, hopefully they will add another one.

yea i agree they can't just have ONE!!!!
I can't wait!!

theedge111 said:

Ya no shit hey, i just phoned my girlfriend and told her the exact same thing. She thought i was nuts when i bought tickets for Van2, im just glad i got them early!

hahaha. That is too funny because my wife said the exact same thing. She thought I was crazy to want to drive to Van for this. I still think that there is a chance for them to add an Alberta date though.

boosterjuice said:

hahaha. That is too funny because my wife said the exact same thing. She thought I was crazy to want to drive to Van for this. I still think that there is a chance for them to add an Alberta date though.

I hope so, but i dont know why it wouldnt be there now. Its not like the Saddledome or Rexall place have anything going on inside unless they think hockey will be back next season.

theedge111 said:

I hope so, but i dont know why it wouldnt be there now. Its not like the Saddledome or Rexall place have anything going on inside unless they think hockey will be back next season.

I guess I'm just an optimist.

For them to skip Alberta is TOTALLY crazy! It makes no sense whatsoever. I hope we get an explanation for this. I was really hoping to see U2 twice this year. Maybe I'll fly to Ottawa.

There are new updates on u2.com.

About the presale:

"First thing on Monday (tomorrow) we will be mailing those Subscribers who are eligible with all the details they need for the presale."

regarding the general sales:

"Tickets for all additional performances will go on sale in the next few weeks. General admission floor tickets remain $49.50 (plus applicable service fees) and are limited to 2 per person. Additional reserved seat tickets prices vary according to market. There is an 8 ticket limit per person with a maximum purchase of 2 general admission floor tickets."

boosterjuice said:

I guess I'm just an optimist.

For them to skip Alberta is TOTALLY crazy! It makes no sense whatsoever. I hope we get an explanation for this. I was really hoping to see U2 twice this year. Maybe I'll fly to Ottawa.

LOL, i'm in the process right now of convincing the gfriend to fly to Ottawa! Where do you see them coming up to Alberta, after the portland show, or milwaukee?

theedge111 said:

LOL, i'm in the process right now of convincing the gfriend to fly to Ottawa! Where do you see them coming up to Alberta, after the portland show, or milwaukee?

I don't know. I was looking at that big date gap after Montreal. 12 days is a big gap!

I was hoping for an Alberta show, too. :sad: I don't know, maybe I'll drive to Minneapolis. It'd probably still be cheaper than flying to Toronto! :wink: That's a long way to go, but hey, they're worth it!

sorry for you alberta guys... i'm from quebec, and i'm going to vancouver (i decided to go just incase they weren't coming to montreal)

IrishDawg said:
anyone know when they go on sale for the general public?

All that's posted right now on u2.com is that sales for all shows will take place within the next few weeks.

ladywithspinninghead said:
Holy #$&#$&!!! U2's coming to OTTAWA!
NEVER did I expect that - WOW!

GA in Ottawa at the end of November - oh my God...

Hahaha, I know, it's gonna be -30 at the most. I'll most likely get seats for that one. GAs for San Diego and Toronto shows will be enough for me.

brejc said:

Hahaha, I know, it's gonna be -30 at the most. I'll most likely get seats for that one. GAs for San Diego and Toronto shows will be enough for me.

Good point i never thought about that!

Just like in the first 2 legs, I'll be surprised if they add new cities. New dates to the cities already announced is certain.

I guess it could happen, but I'll be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom