What's the VIP Party at Staples?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kgdnelly

Babyface
The link in today's email from totaltickets.com had "VIP PARTY" tickets for both nights in LA at $185 a pop. Anyone know what this entails? I'm pretty sure that it doesn't include admission to the show. But if it's open bar that's like ten drinks . . . See this close I can rationalize almost anything.

I found out what it is! From 6 to 7:15 food drinks, parking and a gift along with giveaways inside Staples. Found them for $150 at Barry's

isn't that the same thing as the tkt pkg thing from that place U2 sells the tkt pkgs from? Might as well go to it if it includes a tkt, and it's reasonable. U2 won't be at it, just other fans, and what do people do who want to be in the GA line?

ETS parties are always off-site though. A lot of arenas offer their own VIP packages, so this is probably run by the arena.

I did ETS for the last tour (Miami, Anaheim, San Jose, Slane) and they do a good job. The logistics are horrendous and yet they do it for a reasonable cost.

I bought 2 for the vip at Staples - I find that throwing awful amounts of cash at things like this make me feel better. I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom